✍️ Queen’s Note: Real Estate Queen does in-depth research on real estate services and simplifies it for our readers. This guide compares all of Flat Fee MLS Delaware listing services based on the criteria that are most important to home sellers: affordability, customer service, exposure, technology and transparency.
A total count of four counties is there in Delaware, where the median estimated values for homes vary from $2,250,000- $10,000 (depending upon the locality. Thanks to Flat Fee MLS Delaware Listing Services, 19,847 properties have been sold in Delaware.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Delaware Companies
- How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
- Reviews: Delaware Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
- Hidden Fees Charged by Flat Fee MLS Delaware Services
- Final Note
- Frequently Asked Questions
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. Simple Choice Realty||$399||None||✅||✅||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. Save On MLS||$399||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
There are two types of costs related to a Fixed Fee MLS listing:
- Initial Flat Fee: You’ll have to pay an upfront fee to list your home on MLS. Usually, the initial price ranges between $300 and $500.
- Closing Costs: Once a home seller strikes a deal and closes it, they have to pay a part of their equity on home inspection fee, title and home insurance fees, seller and buyer agent commissions, and home warranty as a closing cost of their property.
Reviews: Flat Fee MLS Delaware Companies
💼 Packages: Houzeo is indeed one of the best companies in Flat Fee MLS Delaware. The platform allows you to list your home for just $225-$445 with no hidden charges. If you aspire to more benefits, you have to buy Houzeo’s à la carte package.
✄ Customization: With Houzeo, you can quickly draft your listings and upload images based on your enrolled packages. After 24 hours of submission, users can list their properties on Flat Fee MLS Delaware Listing Services.
📣 Maximum Exposure: With Houzeo, users can get syndicated with websites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia and many more. Users can also find nifty social media sharing tools at Houzeo, whereas no other platform grants users this much exposure.
⚡ Fast Listing & Changes: The platform is 100% online and comfortable to use. With Houzeo, you can list your properties easily as it is 100% online, which also assists you to edit your listing efficiently.
📱 Cutting-edge Technology: Houzeo is well known for its advanced features such as:
- IntelliList Listing Management System
- Houzeo Offers
- Buyer Search
- Houzeo Showings
- Houzeo Settlement Agent Platform
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any flat fee MLS listing service website we’ve reviewed.
- Houzeo charge no cancellation charges
- The platform is 100% online
- Has nationwide coverage
- Mobile application available on play store
- Syndication to major listing platforms like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin
- Quick listing within 24 hours
- Save on commision
No cons found!
Houzeo has 4.9 stars (out of 2,215 reviews) on Google & Trustpilot.
💼 Packages: After paying $395, users are delivered with a six-month listing on MLS, 20 MLS images, where the users can post unlimited pictures on FSBO.com and can also upload videos on the same. The platform also helps users to list their properties for just $99.
✄ Customization: FSBO.com do not provide most of the à la carte services such as offering photographers and real estate attorney on an à la carte basis. The platform connects you with licensed brokerage MLSmart Realty, LLC, which refers you to a regional broker that will assist you in listing your properties for a pre-negotiated rate.
📝 Note: As the platform’s multiple processes are online, it has lesser control over the sales.
- With FSBO, users can set their own buyer’s agent commission
- Users can edit or cancel the deal anytime they want.
- MLS listings Delaware takes days to go live
- Extremely infrequent à la carte options
FSBO.com has a 4.9 out of 5 ratings (1005 total reviews) on the popular review site Trustpilot.
It covers all counties in Delaware
3. Simple Choice Realty
💼 Package: With Simple Choice Realty, one can buy only one package for the State of Delaware, i.e. $399. Users can upload 25+ images in the listing period of six months.
✄ Customization: The platform is one of few that offers numerous attractive services. The services include listing within one business day, free listing changes, two free open house ads-free termination, etc.
📱 Technology: Paperless Listing process with e-signatures.
📝 Note: Minimum 2% buyer’s agent commission is required to deal with Simple Choice Realty.
- With Simple Choice Realty, you can list 25+ images without paying any additional fees.
- You receive all the required disclosure forms while listing.
- No hidden charges for listing.
- There are no management tools with Service Choice Realty
- No FSBO Delaware services
Simple Choice Realty has a 4.9 out of 5 ratings (83 total reviews) on the popular review site Google Reviews.
They serve across all the counties of Delaware.
4. Save On MLS
💼 Package: Save On MLS is one of the few platforms available in the market that claims to have a 0% listing commission. Users can find this platform available all over Delaware. Their package is $399, where your listing stays live until your property is sold.
📱Technology: Save On MLS are low on technology. Their listing process is not 100% online.
📝 Note: Their contracts are non-exclusive!
- No hidden fee
- Lists on other Delaware MLS listing websites
- FSBO Delaware services for all home sellers
- Low on technology
- Not 100% online
- Only one package to choose from
Not many reviews are available on credible websites.
MLS Delaware Listing Services covers all the counties in the State.
5. I Sold My House
💼 Packages: In case to will to pitch I Sold My House for Flat Fee MLS Delaware Listing Services, please keep in mind that the basic plans of the company start at $299 and may extend up to $399. The platform allows your listing to stay for six months at both packages they offer.
✄ Customization: The platform directly forward the buyer leads to the home seller. However, this is the only service that highlights the company. Otherwise, there are not a lot of à la carte options available with I Sold My House.
📝 Note: I Sold My House is not a traditional real estate service that follows the industry-standard model of high commissions for full-service real estate services.
- The platform provides online customer support
- No middle man involved: buyers are directly forwarded to the sellers.
- No additional fees for scheduling an open house
- Poor customer service.
- Not much customization available
- Limited à la carte services
I Sold My House has a 4.74 out of 5 rating on the popular review site.
Covers major Delaware MLSs
Hidden Fees charged by Flat Fee MLS Delaware Listing Services
Some companies are not upfront about their fees. These hidden costs could go up to thousands of dollars and significantly impact your savings. They might say that they take a fixed price but might charge you a commission percentage at closing.
Other hidden fees that companies might not mention are:
- cancellation fees
- listing changes charge
- seller disclosure charges
- expensive yard signs
- lockbox charges
- closing coordination fees
- printing charges
- attorney fees
Delaware Housing Market Trends
In 2022, the median value for transactions over the last 12 months is $311,186.
There are currently 1,025 properties for sale in Delaware. The current home value ranges in price from $1,250 to $6,900,000.
While some of these services are mentioned in their a-la-carte services, you might need to consider going with a realtor if you still need a lot of support for selling your house.
💡 Queen’s Counsel: Everything you need to know about Flat Fee MLS Louisiana Services
You can expect to pay $99-$445 for a Flat rate MLS listing Delaware service, but that’s only an average price. On the lower side, you can buy an MLS listing package for $99, and on the higher side, a comprehensive MLS listing service package can cost as much as $1000.
This guide has covered the entire fixed fee MLS companies in Delaware. You may choose as per your feasibility and requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Top Flat Fee MLS Delaware Companies?
These are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies In Delaware that are reliable and credible:
Simple Choice Realty
Save On MLS
Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Group
I Sold My House
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal In Delaware?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Daleware. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
What is the average real estate commission in Delaware?
According to a survey, the average real estate commission in Delaware is 5.7%.
What are the steps to get my home ready for sale?
(1) Declutter and depersonalize your property.
(2) Make necessary repairs.
(3) Repaint interior walls.
(4) Organize closets and drawers.
(5) Make every surface shine
(6) Eliminate bad odors.
(7) Clean up the landscaping outside.
(8) Make the front door inviting.
What to know when selling a house by owner?
1) You need to understand the risks and benefits of selling a house by owner, 2) You should get your home ready and get important repairs done, 3) Pricing a home competitively and as per market standards is important, 4) Market your home holistically, 5) Use showing management tool for buyers, 6) Negotiate offers based on market standards and your requirement, and 7) Have deep understanding of closing documents and costs.