Buying a home is the biggest and the most important financial transaction in a person’s life. If you are selling your house ensure potential buyers visualize their future in your house. A professional home stager helps you achieve this.
A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Hire a home staging company to make your property more appealing to potential buyers. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in New Jersey.
Rankings: 3 Best New Jersey Home Staging Companies
|Rank||Staging Company||Staging Fee||Best For|
|#1||Stuccco||$29 per photo||Affordable virtual staging|
|#2||Meridith Baer Home||$15,000 – $20,000||Staging super luxurious properties|
|#3||Barion Design Inc.||Depends on the staging space||Best for luxury virtual staging location|
Reviews: 3 Best New Jersey Home Staging Companies
We could not find a substantial number of customer reviews on credible review sites for Stuccco.
Stuccco offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
2. Meridith Baer Home
Meridith Baer Home is rated 4 stars on the popular review site Yelp.
Meridith Baer Home offers home staging services nationwide.
3. Barion Design Inc.
Barion Design’s virtual staging services are rated 5 stars on Google Reviews.
Barion Design offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
What are Home Staging Services?
Home staging companies or home staging services help you prepare your home for a potential buyer. They are real estate professionals who help you set the stage for attracting home buyers.
Professional home staging largely involves cleaning, rearranging, or renting furniture, and other aesthetic tactics to make your home visually appealing.
» Home Staging Ideas: What it means and is it worth it?
How Much Does a Home Staging Company Cost in New Jersey?
It depends on the staging company you choose. Some home staging New Jersey companies charge a percentage of the sale value. Whereas, some charge a flat rate based on the area and staging required.
As per Homeadvisor’s data, home sellers spend $755 – $2,844 on home staging. However, this cost varies largely depending on the location and the number of rooms you want to stage.
Also, home staging costs vary depending on the type of property. For instance, a low-end small house will cost much lesser than a high-end luxury property.
» How Much Does Home Staging Cost: Read to know more
Top Home Staging Tips
Here are the top home staging tips you cannot miss:
- Make a Remarkable First Impression: Add a fresh coat of paint to your front door or fix a minor dent. Place plants on either side of the front door. Also, trim the lawn and keep the outside windows clean.
- Paint Your House Neutral: Neutral colors appeal to most people. They make the rooms look spacious and more ventilated.
- Get rid of Unnecessary Furniture: If your living room or the bedrooms are cluttered with bulky furniture, put them in storage. Too many small furniture pieces will also degrade the overall look. Strike a perfect balance and rent furniture if necessary.
- Remove Personal Photographs: Ensure you remove all the personal and family pictures while staging your house. Allow buyers to imagine their future in the house. Instead, keep coffee table books, magazines, or candles on the side tables.
» Home Staging Tips: Pro tactics to stage your house for sale
Is a Home Staging Company Worth the Cost?
Yes, hiring a home staging company is completely worth the cost. According to RESA, homes staged sold for $40,000 over the list price in 2021. Also, staged homes sell 9 days faster.
» Home Staging Companies: Discover the best.
Resources for Selling Your New Jersey House
- Real Estate Photography New Jersey: Discover the best photography ideas for your home.
- Real Estate Agent Brand Photographer New Jersey: Check out our rankings for the top New Jersey real estate photographers.
- Best Realtor in New Jersey: Realtors are real estate professionals associated with NAR. Check out our rankings of the top Realtors in New Jersey.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers New Jersey: If you want to save on commission but still need constant guidance and support, go for a discount broker. We have ranked the top discount brokers in New Jersey.
- Flat Fee MLS New Jersey: Flat Fee MLS companies get you on the MLS for a small flat fee saving you thousands in commissions. Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS companies in New Jersey.
Home staging companies are an effective way of marketing your property for sale. Home staging can be in-person involving a professional home stager. They rearrange or rent or buy new furniture, improve the landscape, repaint the walls, and more.
Virtual home staging is a technologically advanced option to stage your house. It has a lower turnaround time and costs significantly less than in-person staging services. Attach realistically rendered photos to make your MLS listing attractive. A good staging service is definitely worth the investment because they result in a faster home sale at a higher price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to stage a house in New Jersey?
Depending on the size of the property home staging costs around $800 to $1000 in New Jersey.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in New Jersey: Discover the best time to sell your house in New Jersey to maximize your profits.
- Types of Title Insurance: Read to know how title insurance works in the US.
- Real Estate Companies in New Jersey: Discover is the top real estate company in New Jersey that work with the best real estate agents.
- How to Sell a House in New Jersey: Check out our home-selling guide for New Jersey.
- Selling Inherited Property in New Jersey: Selling an inherited property in New Jersey comes with lots of paper formalities and it would take almost a year to complete all the legalities. Learn about them for a quick home sale.
- Sell House As Is New Jersey: Selling a house as is means the buyer accepts the property in its existing condition. Read further to know how selling “as is” works in New Jersey.
- Typical Real Estate Commission in New Jersey: Discover how real estate commissions work in NJ.
Related: home staging New Jersey, New Jersey home staging companies, home staging New Jersey price, home staging New Jersey, New Jersey home staging, best home staging companies New Jersey, home staging companies, New Jersey professional home staging, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, New Jersey vacant home staging,