Buying a home is the biggest and the most important financial transaction in a person’s life. A professional home stager can help potential buyers visualize their future in your house.
A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Hire a home staging company to make your property more appealing to potential buyers.
Here is the list of the best home staging companies in the US.
Rankings: 4 Best Home Staging Companies of 2023
|Rank||Staging Companies||Best For||Staging Fee||Nationwide Coverage|
|#1||Showhomes||In-person staging||Varies as per the location||❌|
|#2||Meridith Baer Home||Staging super luxurious properties||$15,000 – $20,000||✅|
|#3||Stuccco||Affordable virtual staging||$29 per photo||✅|
|#4||Barion Design Inc.||Luxury Virtual Staging||Varies as per the space size||✅|
Reviews: 4 Best Home Staging Companies of 2023
Showhomes’ Raleigh franchise is rated 5 stars on Google reviews. Check your local Showhomes franchise ratings before choosing their staging services.
2. Meridith Baer Home
Meridith Baer Home is rated 4 stars on the popular review site Yelp.
Meridith Baer Home offers home staging services nationwide.
We could not find a substantial number of customer reviews on credible review sites for Stuccco.
Stuccco offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
4. Barion Design Inc.
Barion Design’s virtual staging services are rated 5 stars on Google Reviews.
Barion Design offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
What are Home Staging Services?
Home staging services or home staging companies stage and prep your house for listing photographs and walkthroughs.
A staging company usually consists of professional home stagers who can make your home aesthetically pleasing. All in all, a home staging company helps you attract more potential buyers.
Professional home staging largely involves cleaning, rearranging, or renting furniture, and other aesthetic tactics to make your home visually appealing.
» Home Staging: What it means and is it worth it?
What is Virtual Home Staging?
Virtual staging is a type of home staging wherein a graphic editor stages your home digitally using staging tools and software. The end result is a realistically staged photograph or a video slideshow of your house that you can directly upload with your MLS listing.
» Virtual Staging: Here’s how to stage your home digitally
How Much Does a Home Staging Company Cost?
It depends on the staging company you choose.
Some home staging companies charge a percentage of the sale value. Whereas, some charge a flat rate based on the area and staging required.
As per Homeadvisor’s data, home sellers spend $755 – $2,844 on home staging. However, this cost varies largely depending on:
- The location of your property
- The number of rooms you want to stage
- Property type
» How Much Does Home Staging Cost: Read to know your staging estimates
Top Home Staging Tips
Here are the top home staging tips you cannot miss:
- Make a Remarkable First Impression: Add a fresh coat of paint to your front door or fix a minor dent. Place plants on either side of the front door. Also, trim the lawn and keep the outside windows clean.
- Paint Your House Neutral: Neutral colors appeal to most people. They make the rooms look spacious and more ventilated.
- Get rid of Unnecessary Furniture: If your living room or the bedrooms are cluttered with bulky furniture, put them in storage. Too many small furniture pieces will also degrade the overall look. Strike a perfect balance and rent furniture if necessary.
- Remove Personal Photographs: Ensure you remove all the personal and family pictures while staging your house. Allow buyers to imagine their future in the house. Instead, keep coffee table books, magazines, or candles on the side tables.
» Home Staging Tips: Pro tactics to stage your house for sale
Home Staging Companies Near Me
|States/Cities||Best Home Staging Companies Near You|
|States||Home Staging Alabama | Home Staging Arkansas | Home Staging Connecticut | Home Staging Delaware Home Staging Florida | Home Staging Georgia | Home Staging Illinois | Home Staging New Jersey|
|States||Home Staging Alaska | Home Staging Arizona | Home Staging California | Home Staging Colorado Home Staging New York | Home Staging North Carolina | Home Staging South Carolina | Home Staging Texas|
Is a Home Staging Company Worth the Cost?
Yes, hiring a home staging company is completely worth the cost. Homes staged sold for $40,000 over the list price in 2021.
» Real Estate Photographers: Discover the best real estate photographers of 2023
Home staging companies are an effective way of marketing your property for sale. Home staging can be in-person involving a professional home stager or virtual involving graphically edited staged photographs of your house.
Attach realistically rendered photos to make your MLS listing attractive. A good staging service is definitely worth the investment because they result in a faster home sale at a higher price.
» Home Staging Companies: Discover the best.
Resources for Selling Your House
- Selling a House: Selling real estate in America is a complex process that involves a lot of paperwork and stakeholders. Read our guide to understand how selling a house works in America.
- Selling a House As Is: Selling a house as is means the buyer accepts the property in its existing condition. Read further to know how selling “as is” works.
- Sell Your House Fast for Cash: Discover the best ways to attract maximum cash offers and close on your cash sale quickly.
- How to Sell Your House Fast: An average home takes more than 90 days to sell. Read to learn the tactics to ensure a fast sale for your home.
- Flat Fee MLS: Flat Fee MLS companies get you on the MLS for a small flat fee saving you thousands in commissions. Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS companies in America.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash: Sell your distressed properties to Companies that Buy Houses for Cash. Discover the top companies that purchase houses for cash.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: If you want to save on commission but still need constant guidance and support, go for a discount broker. We have ranked the top discount brokers in the US.
- Best Realtors in the US: Realtors are real estate professionals associated with NAR. There are more than 106,000 Realtors in America. Here is a list to help you choose one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does it cost to stage a home?
It costs about $752 - $2,837 to stage a house in America. This cost varies depending on the location, size of your house, and the number of rooms you want to stage.
2. How do I choose a staging company?
You may do the following to hire a staging company of good repute and credibility:
1. Read company reviews on credible review sites
2. Ask for previous work samples
3. Get client references and customer testimonials
- Is Houzeo Legit? Let us Find out.
- Houzeo Complaints: Read everything about Houzeo.
- Houzeo Hidden Fees: Find out more about Houzeo’s Hidden Fees Policy.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: Read our blog to find out the best FSBO websites in the US.
- Houzeo Reviews: Check out what other people say about Houzeo.
Related: home staging company near me, staging homes companies, home staging services near me, virtual home staging services, home sale staging companies, home staging cleaning services, home staging services and pricing, local home staging companies, online home staging services, top home staging companies, virtual home staging companies, what is home staging services, home staging company names, the home staging company, cost of home staging services, home staging services meaning, how do home staging companies work, home staging service agreement, largest home staging company, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, service home staging, affordable home staging services, home staging fees services, luxury home staging companies, staging home companies