If you are selling your home in Arizona, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
An Arizona Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling a ranch-style home in Phoenix or a Vacation Home in Tucson, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee Listing companies in the Grand Canyon State.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
As the seller, you must pay both the listing agent and the buyer’s agent commission. This is a whopping 6% of your home sale price. With Flat Fee services even a first-time seller can list their home within 48 hours, save on agent fees, and complete the listing online!
Rankings: 7 Best Arizona Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299-$499||0.5%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|3. Flat List||$299||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. List With Freedom||$149-$295||0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$299-$499||0.1%-0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|6. Sell By Owner Arizona||$499||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$99-$1,499||1%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: Top 7 Arizona Flat Fee Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS listing plans.
- Bronze – $349+: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with 24 photos. You get unlimited listing changes and open houses.
- Silver – $199+: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes.
- Gold – $299+: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $179+: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Houzeo Reviews? Find out why Houzeo is America’s #1 MLS listing service!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo Reviews.
- Maximum Savings: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo’s tech is stellar. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 5,000+ home sellers on Google reviews and Trustpilot.
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience.
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find out what sellers said about Houzeo!
📌 Arizona Flat Fee MLS: In Arizona, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package costs $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months, 4 photos and state forms & disclosures, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: Includes the same services as the basic package with 10 free listing changes. In addition, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: Includes all services of the Plus Package with unlimited free listing changes, and open house postings.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Jared Andrew English is one of the most capable brokers in the business. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Andrew provides excellent representation.
- Excellent Customer Service: Congress Realty’s Andrew and his team are among the fastest and most accessible brokers in the industry.
👉 Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an “Excellent” of 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers. Check out his profile on Houzeo’s vendor page!
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. The broker community holds Jared Andrew English in high regard.
However, Congress Realty boasts several upgrades. These can pile up quickly at the time of closing!
We recommend the Premium Package as the best value for your money. You get unlimited changes with the Premium package. The cheaper plan requires you to purchase upgrades separately.
3. Flat List
FlatList.com offers 1 Flat Fee MLS Package.
- $299 Package: The flat fee MLS package from FlatList.com costs $299. The services provided vary by state. The package offers a 6-month listing period with 25 photographs, free listing adjustments, and open home posts on their website.
FlatList.com remains a reliable Flat Fee MLS service provider in the four states it operates.
- Syndication to Other Websites: Your listing will appear on Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Disclosure Forms: You will receive all necessary disclosure documents and HOA addendums. The company also provides access to counteroffer forms as an extra service.
- Unlimited Listing Modifications: You can modify your listing as often as you like for free.
Our study revealed some issues with Flat.List.com that were deal breakers.
- Single Flat Fee Package: They only provide a single flat fee package, which is inflexible to meet the seller’s requirements. Additionally, they don’t offer a la carte services, making it hard for sellers to choose the features they need.
- Manual Listing Process: There is a manual listing method. To list your property on the MLS, you must “download, print, and scan” the required documentation, making the listing procedure delayed.
- Limited Coverage in 4 states: FlatList offers real estate services in the states of Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington. If you own a home outside of these states, FlatList.com may recommend brokers for your MLS listing.
We recommend FlatList.com services as a great choice. However, Flat List offers limited services. They offer a single MLS package that cannot be customized as per the seller’s demands.
4. List With Freedom
ListWithFreedom gives you a choice of 3 Flat Fee plans.
- Gold Package – $149: This basic plan offers a 6-month listing term with 6 photos. For an extra price, you may add an online showing service, an open house, and a virtual tour
- Platinum Package – $195: This is simply the basic plan rebranded with 25 photos instead of 6 on the MLS.
- Platinum Plus – $295: In this plan, you get all the upgrades from the basic plan plus the basic listing service.
👑 The Queen’s Take: List With Freedom’s packages are affordable. However, additional services like showings and open houses come with extra charges. Often, these services cost much less.
👉 Pros and Cons of List With Freedom: Check out the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
Listwithfreedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee platforms in the USA!
- Quick Listing: Listwithfreedom makes sense for experienced home sellers on a tight budget. The listing is completely done online. Your listing will be live within 24-48 hours!
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Unlimited changes allow you to create the best possible listing to attract potential buyers.
Listwithfreedom has certain drawbacks that can derail a smooth sale.
- Hidden Fees: The word ‘deceptive’ has come up a few times in Listwithfreedom customer reviews. The pricing page does not mention the 0.1% – 0.25% commission cost upfront.
- Not for First-time Sellers: Listwithfreedom does not offer much assistance when actually required. New home sellers can find it difficult without the guidance of experienced real estate professionals.
5. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty provides a single MLS package with varying costs as per the state.
- Common Features: A listing term of 6 months with 6 photos is service included in the flat fee package. Your properties get syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow. Free listing enhancements and state disclosures come as well.
👉 Additional Costs: Any changes you wish to make to your listing photos must be purchased separately. For $50, you can add up to 25 photos.
Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS substitute where it provides direct services.
- Changes Made Simple: You can freely adjust your status and price with Flat Fee Realty. They enable correcting any minor problems found after the listing becomes live.
- Market Exposure: Real estate listings appear on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. You can advertise your home on all the major websites you choose to reach the ideal purchasers.
- Free Disclosures: Similar to taxes, documentation is a crucial selling point. For all states, Flat Fee Realty provides free disclosures.
In our analysis, Flat Fee Realty has some significant red flags.
- Non-customizable Packages: The listing bundle offered by Flat Fee Realty does not allow any modification. The package’s one-size-fits-all design restricts the possibilities you can choose from.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: At closing, Flat Fee Realty takes a commission of 0.25%. They claim the buyer agent is responsible for paying this, but the seller pays the entire commission.
Flat Fee Realty is an excellent choice if having a budget-friendly strategy is important to you. They do, however, charge more for optional enhancements like extra photographs.
6. Sell By Owner Arizona
SellByOwner Arizona.com offers 3 Flat Fee MLS Packages.
- Good Package – $299: The package includes 6 photos, a 3-month listing term, a printable color flyer template, disclosures, and real estate contracts.
- Better Package – $399: These services are identical to those in the Good Package. However, there is a 6-months listing term with 12 photos.
- Best Package – $499: The package includes a listing term of one year with 25 digital photos.
SellByOwnerArizona.com offers several services. Here are some benefits.
- Custom Web Address: With their top package, you can give prospective buyers access to a unique web address for your listing.
- Transaction Assistance Service: If you have a buyer but wish to have a Realtor handle the transaction, For Sell by Owner Arizona can assist you.
- A REALTOR.com® Showcase Listing: The top package boosts your listing on REALTOR.com®, promoting your property’s details in a personalized headline banner and writing a comprehensive property description.
SellByOwnerArizona has a few disadvantages based on our study.
- No edits after the listing goes live: Once your property is listed on SellByOwner Arizona.com, you cannot make any changes to the description or photos. Several other companies offer a free version of this service.
- No à la carte services are available: There are no customization options available with SellByOwner Arizona.
We recommend the Better Package for your MLS listing. The package includes 12 digital photos and lists your house on websites like Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, etc. It includes everything a home seller could need.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group provides 3-4 packages that vary as per state.
Common Services: Your listing gets activated within 48 hrs with a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In the full-service package, you get broker assistance which is expensive.
Flat Fee Group is available in all the states.
- Package Customization: You can get your package customized for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addenda you need from Flat Fee Group.
- Great Exposure: Flat Fee Group will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
Flat Fee Group has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Not 100% Online: Flat Fee Group is not fully online. Therefore, the process becomes manual and time-consuming. You’ll be on your own to provide tours and interact with potential buyers.
- Extra Fees: The closing costs can vary significantly as per your state and the listing package you choose. You will have to budget for these costs if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group operates on the agent referral system. There are several flat-fee brokerages that it works with, and no two sellers will have the same experience.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Arizona Near Me
There are over 500 small and regional Multiple Listing Sites in the USA. Here are a few in the Grand Canyon State for FSBO home sellers.
- Flat Fee MLS Phoenix: Phoenix is a popular city for real estate investors. The Valley of the Sun City continues to have great selling potential, even in the current slow market. For a successful real estate transaction, choose your Realtor or Flat Fee service with care.
- Flat Fee MLS Tucson: Tucson is known for its Vacation Home, Saguaros, Mexican Food, and luxury resorts. The average listing price for Tucson homes in Feb 2023 was a cool $359K.
Be careful, local AZ Flat Fee MLS services have high hidden costs and sub-par technology! This can ruin your experience if you are a new FSBO seller.
How to List Without a Realtor in Arizona?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do Arizona MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $295 to $1,200 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in AZ.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
AZ Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: Arizona has the 8 to 10% highest closing costs in the USA. In Arizona, the seller is responsible for both the seller’s agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Other closing costs in Arizona are divided between both parties after negotiation.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in Arizona include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $150 – $500 per hour
- Escrow Fee: Spilt between buyer and seller
- Home Inspection Fee: $275 – $350
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6% Listing Agent Fee + 2%-3% Buyer’s Agent Fee
Seller’s Disclosure: An Arizona home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in Arizona includes some of the following:-
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- Swimming Pool Barrier Disclosure
- Arizona Condo Disclosure Information
- Property Tax Disclosure
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To Arizona Flat Fee MLS Listing Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most Arizona home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in Arizona: Arizona discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in Arizona pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, buy hundreds of homes in Phoenix and other Arizona markets. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in Arizona.
- Realtors in Arizona: Arizona Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, if you are new to the real estate market it is likely you will need the guidance of a licensed real estate agent.
- For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Arizona and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many For Sale By Owner websites will also list you on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Arizona: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. As the seller, you must pay the listing agent and the buyer agent’s commission. A Flat Fee listing agent will help you save thousands in seller commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in Arizona. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Flat Fee MLS?
Flat-fee MLS refers to the practice in the real estate industry of a seller entering into an "à la carte service agreement" with a real estate broker who accepts a flat fee rather than a percentage of the sale price for the listing side of the transaction.
2. Is Flat Fee MLS Legal in Arizona?
Yes. Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Florida. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
3. Who Pays Realtor Fees in Arizona?
Realtor fees in Arizona are paid by the seller. This fee is a percentage of the sale price of the property and the seller is required to disclose this percentage in the listing agreement.
4. How Much do Flat Fee Services Cost in Arizona?
Flat Fee services in Arizona could cost you around $299-$1,499.
5. What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house. Generally it is the real estate agent who draws up contract in for sale by owner transaction.
Related Keywords: flat fee mls Arizona, arizona flat fee MLS, mls flat fee arizona, arizona mls flat fee, flat fee listing Arizona, arizona flat fee, az flat fee, fsbo Arizona, arizona multiple listing service, flat fee brokers near me, fsbo az, arizona for sale by owner, arizona mls listings