From Seattle, WA to Washington D.C., home sellers across America hate paying the 6% real estate commission. But high-tech For Sale By Owner (FSBO) websites are helping home sellers save thousands in agent commissions.
America’s best FSBO sites are 100% online and will get you listed on the MLS for a flat fee. Because they are high on tech, the best FSBO sites will also get you listed in hours and not weeks. And they offer 5-star customer service and tools to manage offers, showings, inspections, and closings.
The Power of FSBO ⚡
- FSBOs on the Rise: 36% of millennials and 26% of Gen Xers listed their homes FSBO, per Zillow.
- FSBOs Sell Faster: 77% of FSBO properties sold in less than 2 weeks, according to NAR. Agent-assisted homes spent a median of 3 weeks on the market.
- FSBOs on MLS Sell for More: Homes listed on MLS sell faster and for up to 17% more, per Bright MLS.
- Bottom Line: Houzeo.com is the best FSBO site to list your home by owner. Houzeo offers maximum exposure and massive savings for FSBO sellers. Home sellers have saved over $20,000 in commissions with Houzeo.
For Sale By Owner means you sell your house yourself, without any agent assistance. You manage everything – from listing to closing – on your own. There are two types of FSBO sites that help you list your home FSBO, without an agent:
- Paid For Sale By Owner Websites: Paid FSBO websites list your home on MLS, the most powerful tool to market your home. Homes listed on the MLS get syndicated to 100+ real estate websites. These include Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, Redfin, and more.
- Free For Sale By Owner Websites: Free or unpaid For Sale By Owner listing sites list your property only on their websites. Your property gets exposure only from the buyers that visit their websites. So, your home gets less exposure which translates to lesser competition and lower sale price.
- Niche For Sale By Owner Websites: Niche or specialty FSBO listing sites cater only to a particular property type. This may include commercial properties, lands, ranches, etc. Specialty For Sale By Owner sites help you market your property to niche buyers hunting for a particular type of real estate.
Here’s an overview of the best For Sale By Owner sites as per our research:
Overview: 14 Best For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Websites
|FSBO Website||Listing Fee||100% Online||MLS Access||Showings Management||Offer Management||Nationwide Coverage||5-Star Rating|
|4. List With Freedom||$295 + 0.25%||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$349 + 0.25%||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Homecoin||$95 + Expensive Add-ons||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|9. Zillow & Trulia||$0||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|11. Facebook Marketplace||$0||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|13. LoopNet||$2,499/ month||✅||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
8 Best Paid For Sale By Owner Websites
Here are the top For Sale By Owner sites that offer paid listings.
1. Houzeo.com: America’s Most Advanced FSBO Site
Houzeo is the fastest FSBO service. It’ll get you listed on the MLS within 24 business hours. Houzeo also has stellar customer service with thousands of 5-star reviews. Advanced tech features help you manage offers, showings, inspections, and closings.
Packages: Houzeo offers 4 FSBO listing packages to home sellers.
- Bronze – $299+: In this basic plan, you get a 3-month MLS listing term with a maximum of up to 6 photos on the MLS.
- Silver – $359+: In this plan, you can list your home for 6 months with maximum photos. Additionally, you can make unlimited listing changes, get a custom yard sign, and access Houzeo Showings and Houzeo Offers.
- Gold – $379+ 0.5% at Closing: It is Houzeo’s most advanced FSBO package. This plan includes everything offered in the Silver Plan. Additionally, you get state disclosures, a personal concierge, forms help, call forwarding, and more.
- Platinum – $349+ 1% at Closing: This is the ultimate FSBO plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker who’ll help you until closing.
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold Plan for most home sellers. You get access to Houzeo’s advanced tech tools that help you manage your home selling yourself.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated 4.9 stars on Google Reviews with 1,235 reviews. Houzeo is rated 4.9 stars on Trustpilot with 1,843 reviews.
Houzeo has the best tech available for an FSBO platform. Here are the key highlights of Houzeo:
- You Save Thousands in Commissions: With Houzeo, you save at least 3% on listing agent commissions. The company discloses all costs upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from listing to closing. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, a free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum visibility for your FSBO property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
» Houzeo Customer Reviews: Check out what home sellers across America have to say about Houzeo.
In our research, we found no red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
» Houzeo Complaints: Find out if there are any serious complaints about Houzeo.
Houzeo has a cumulative rating of 4.9 stars out of 4,523 customer reviews.
» Houzeo Review: Here’s why Houzeo is the best FSBO site.
2. FSBO.com: Oldest FSBO Site
FSBO.com is one of the oldest for-sale-by-owner websites that offer nationwide coverage. It has been in business for over 20 years.
Packages: FSBO.com offers two packages.
- FSBO Package – $99.95: With this package, your property gets listed only on FSBO.com and not on the MLS. You can upload unlimited photos and one video.
- MLS Package – $399.95: This package includes the MLS & FSBO.com listings for 6 months. A few paid add-on options are available depending on the state.
👉 Our Recommendation: We do not recommend FSBO.com for most sellers due to outdated technology. However, if you intend to list with FSBO.com, we recommend the $399.95 MLS package.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read our in-depth review of FSBO.com.
Here are the advantages of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Listing Categories: You can highlight your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
Here are some of the disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com:
- Not 100% Online: The company shares your information with a local broker who lists your property. Due to a lack of automation, you have complete all the paperwork manually.
- No DIY Resources: FSBO.com does not provide any resources to enhance your listing experience.
- Extra Fees for Listing Photos: You need to pay an additional $5 to $60 to add more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive A La Carte Options: For add-on services like e-lockbox rental and showing service, you need to shell out $150 and $75, respectively. These services are costly compared to other FSBO websites.
We could not find enough customer reviews for FSBO.com on credible review sites.
3. Fizber.com: Agent Referal Company
Fizber is a popular agent referral company established in 2006. The company allows home sellers to market and sell their homes FSBO.
Packages: Fizber offers 4 FSBO packages.
- Free Listing Package – $0: With this package, your home gets listed on only Fizber.com for free.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: This package offers featured listing on Fizber and Redfin. Additionally, you get an Open House Manager.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: It includes everything from the $95 package. Additionally, it offers an MLS listing with 6 photos.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: This package is the same as the $270 package, with an option to add more photos.
Note: Home sellers need to pay 0.5% success at closing with MLS Boost and Premium MLS Boost packages in the following states: CO, ND, SD, and WY.
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend the Premium MLS Boost Package because it offers MLS listing with more photos.
» Fizber Reviews: The Truth Behind Its Free Listing.
Here are a couple of reasons why Fizber may be a good option to sell your home as an FSBO:
- Competitive Pricing: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is priced lower than many of its competitors, making it an affordable option for those looking to list their homes on the MLS.
- Extra Services in Some States: Fizber may offer additional listing photos and a longer listing term in some states. However, you’ll need to contact their customer service team to confirm availability in your state.
Some common issues that have been found in Fizber’s review online include:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, but it’s not. Reviews have cited inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee in Some States: A 0.5% success fee is charged at closing if you are selling a property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming. This is a hidden fee not mentioned apart from the pricing page.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Fizber charges extra fees ranging from $15 to $50 for documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, and contract for sale, which other FSBO listing services offer for free.
Fizber.com is rated 4.1 star out of 98 reviews on Yelp.
4. List With Freedom: For Experienced Home Sellers
List With Freedom is a popular sell your home yourself website. It is a Flat Fee MLS company that offers a little more than an MLS listing.
Packages: List With Freedom offers 4 FSBO packages.
- Gold Package – $149: This is the basic plan with 6 photos and a 6-month listing term. You have the option to add an online showing service, open house, and virtual tour for additional fees.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is simply the basic package rebranded with 25 photos instead of 6 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Plus – $295: In this plan, you get all the upgrades from the basic plan plus the basic listing service.
Note: Listwithfreedom may seem like an affordable option but will charge you anywhere between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing!
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend ListwithFreedom only for experienced home sellers looking for an FSBO MLS listing.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
Here are the advantages of listing with List With Freedom:
- Quick Listing: Listwithfreedom makes sense for experienced home sellers on a tight budget. The listing process is completely online. Your listing will be live within 24-48 hours!
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Unlimited changes allow you to create the best possible listing that will attract potential buyers.
» ListWithFreedom Reviews: The platform has a 4.3-star rating on Trustpilot out of 1,721 reviews in total. However, not all customers were happy with their experience!
Listwithfreedom has certain red flags that can derail a smooth sale.
- Hidden Fees: The word ‘deceptive’ has come up a few times in Listwithfreedom customer reviews. The 0.1% – 0.25% commission cost is not mentioned upfront on the pricing page!
- Not for First-time Sellers: Listwithfreedom does not offer much assistance when required. New home sellers can easily feel lost without the guidance of experienced real estate professionals.
👉 Should you List with Listwithfreedom? Read a detailed analysis before making your final choice.
List With Freedom is rated 4.4 stars out of 1,761 reviews on Trustpilot.
5. Beycome Real Estate: Limited Coverage
Beycome is a For Sale By Owner website that is popular across California and a handful of other southern states.
Packages: Beycome offers three unique packages to list your house on MLS for sale by owner.
- Basic Package – $99: This is a basic listing service for experienced sellers. You get services like a local MLS listing, unlimited updates, an open house scheduler, etc.
- Enhanced Package – $399: This plan includes everything from the basic package plus added features like professional photography, promotional items, yard sign, etc.
- Concierge Service – $599+ 1%: This plan is essentially a full-service virtual package. Services include full negotiation and paperwork support and full marketing support.
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend the Enhanced Plan for maximum exposure and savings.
» Beycome Reviews: Read to find out what beycome has to offer.
Here are the benefits of listing with Beycome:
- Unlimited Listing Changes: All 3 Beycome plans give you free unlimited listing changes and updates.
- Good Exposure: Beycome will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more.
- Assistance and Support: Beycome provides full support during the negotiation phase in their most expensive plan. You can also connect with customer care in English and Spanish.
Beycome has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Expensive Add-Ons: A $99 listing is almost always too good to be true. Many costs add up during the closing stage which can completely derail a successful sale.
- Spam: Beycome is known to spam customers to upsell their Title service.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is not a nationwide platform. Currently, Beycome is available only in 10 states.
👉 Is Beycome a Good Choice: Read a detailed analysis of Beycome before making your final choice.
Beycome is rated 4.2 stars out of 15 reviews on Trustpilot.
6. Flat Fee Realty: Only One Listing Plan
Flat Fee Realty is a licensed real estate brokerage in Connecticut. It offers Flat Fee MLS listing across all the states.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty provides a single MLS package with varying costs as per the state.
- Common MLS Listing Package – Listing Fee Varies Across States: They offer a 6-month MLS listing term with 6 photos. You can make free status and price changes to your listing. Additionally, you get state disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Flat Fee Realty for home sellers looking for an affordable FSBO listing package. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
Here are the benefits of listing with Flat Fee Realty:
- Free Status and Price Changes: You can update the listing status and change the listing price for free.
- Free Disclosures: Flat Fee Realty offers free state disclosures with its FSBO listing package.
In our analysis, Flat Fee Realty has some significant red flags.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty offers only one listing package in all states, leaving no options for sellers to choose from.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges a commission of 0.25% at closing.
We could not find enough customer reviews for Flat Fee Realty on credible review sites.
7. Homecoin: Click Bait Listing Package
Homecoin operates in California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Packages: Homecoin offers one FSBO MLS listing package to home sellers:
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: This is a barebones MLS listing service with a 12-month listing term. You can get various add-ons for an additional fee.
👉 Our Recommendation: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but it offers minimum listing services. Most sellers need additional services for which Homecoin charges a hefty fee.
» Homecoin Reviews: Read our reviews on Homecoin.
Homecoin can be useful for experienced home sellers.
- Simple Listing Option: Experienced home sellers who don’t require any broker assistance can opt for Homecoin’s $95 listing plan.
- Online Paperwork: You can complete all the required paperwork online for a quick listing.
Homecoin has several shortcomings!
- Expensive Add-Ons: The $95 plan may seem like a steal deal but in reality, it is a honeytrap. Once you opt for the cheap plan you will quickly realize that it is only a minimal listing option. For everything else, you must pay extra!
- Missing Features: Several key features like showing service, contract reviews, inspections, etc are not available in many cities that Homecoin covers. If they are available you must shell out $400 – $3,000 for the services.
- Subpar Tech: Although Homecoin claims to be 100% online the tech is pretty basic. The dashboard is clunky and does not auto-populate your listing data.
» Homecoin Reviews: Read the detailed review before investing.
Homecoin is rated 4.7 stars out of 54 reviews on Google Reviews.
8. ISoldMyHouse: Low on Tech
ISoldMyHouse is a “Sell your home yourself” website focused on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: They offer 2 FSBO packages.
- Get Listed Package – $299+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6-10 photos.
- Get Sold Package – $399: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Recommendation: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives.
iSoldMyHouse.com is a good choice in the 8 states where it offers services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Robust Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has good reviews on trusted websites like Google and BBB.
There are a few negatives with iSoldMyHouse.com
- Leads Sold to Local Brokers in 42 States and DC: iSoldMyHouse.com offers services in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, it sells your information to a local broker. Then, a local broker will contact you to list your property. You don’t get any listing assistance or customer care support in these 42 states + DC.
- Slow Listing & Time to Make Changes High: In the 42 states + DC where it does not provide its services, it sells your information to a local broker. Due to this your listing on the MLS and other FSBO paperwork gets delayed.
- Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse is low on tech. You have to review offers and manage inspections manually. It also does not offer a mobile app.
- Limited Coverage: I Sold My House currently serves in only 8 states. You will have to check if their packages are available in your area.
» iSoldMyHouse Review: Read a detailed review for iSoldMyHouse before investing.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
4 Best For Sale By Owner Sites for Free Listings
Here are the top 3 free websites to list homes For Sale By Owner:
9. Zillow & Trulia: Biggest Real Estate Website
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace in the United States and has more than 40 million unique users every month. Trulia, another popular for sale by owner website was acquired by Zillow in 2005.
Packages: Zillow offers two listing plans to FSBO home sellers:
- Free FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: Home sellers can list their homes for free on Zillow. You can list your home FSBO by creating an account with Zillow and adding your property details.
- MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% Commission: A Zillow Premier listing agent will help you list and sell your home. But, this is a traditional way of selling your home where you would pay a 3% listing commission.
👉 Our Recommendation: We do not recommend listing your home FSBO on Zillow. An FSBO listing via Zillow will give your property very less exposure and your data will be under threat.
» Zillow Reviews: Should You List Your Home FSBO on Zillow?
Zillow offers the following benefits to FSBO home sellers:
- It is the Biggest Real Estate Website: With over 60 million monthly visitors, Zillow is the biggest real estate website in the US.
- Real-time Upgrades: All listing changes on Zillow are reflected immediately. You need not wait for the listing agent to do it for you.
- Zillow Listings Look More Appealing: Unlike other clunky FSBO sites, Zillow For Sale By Owner listings look visually more appealing.
As per our research, here are some aspects of Zillow that affect your FSBO sale negatively:
- FSBO Listings are Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO listings under the “Other Listings” section on Zillow’s website. So, your listing will get lesser visibility.
- Buyers Cannot Contact You Directly: Zillow doesn’t display owner information. Buyers trying to contact you will be matched with a Zillow agent. So, you will be on the hook to pay the 3% commission to the buyer agent.
- You Might Get Unsolicited Calls: Listing agents scour properties on Zillow to get homeowners’ information. You might receive several unsolicited calls from listing agents asking you to list with them.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Home sellers have mentioned some serious negative reviews about Zillow on Trustpilot. These include inaccurate home valuation through Zestiamte, poor customer service, data theft, etc.
Zillow is rated 1.7 stars out of 307 reviews on Trustpilot.
10. Craigslist: Biggest Classifieds
Craigslist is the biggest classified website that holds incredible traffic of 90+ million visitors. Craigslist has a separate section dedicated to all housing and real estate listings.
Packages: You can list your home free For Sale By Owner under Craiglist’s “Real Estate for Sale” section.
- FSBO Listing on Craigslist – $0: You get a free For Sale By Owner listing on Craigslist. You need to upload the property details, description, real estate photographs, listing price, and other details.
👉 Our Recommendation: We don’t recommend listing your home on this For Sale By Owner site. You are very likely to fall prey to scammers or get lowballed.
» Selling a House on Craigslist: Everything You Need to Know.
Here are some highlights of Craigslist worth mentioning:
- Your Home Will Get Good Exposure: Craigslist has more than 140 million visitors per month. This can offer good visibility to your property.
During our research, we came across the following cons of Craigslist:
- No FSBO Tools: Unlike other FSBO sites, Craigslist is a classified website. Therefore, you won’t get any high-tech tools to manage your home sale. Craigslist will only help you market your property.
- You Can Get Scammed: Fraudsters and scammers make bogus offers on FSBO properties listed on Craigslist. Beware if you get an offer that’s too good to be true.
- You Might Get Lowballed: Multiple home sellers have complained about receiving lowball offers from cash home buyers and real estate investors.
- Poor Customer Review: Most customer reviews mention Craigslist scams and frauds. Some sellers have even described Craigslist as a “Scam Heaven.”
Craigslist is rated 1.3 stars out of 261 reviews on Trustpilot.
11. Facebook Marketplace: Social Media Platform
Facebook is so much more than just another social media platform. Home sellers use it as a free For Sale By Owner website to market their homes.
Packages: Home sellers can get a free For Sale By Owner real estate listing on Facebook Marketplace under its “Property for Sale” section.
- FSBO Listing on Facebook Marketplace – $0: You can list For Sale By Owner for free with some property details and photographs.
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend you combine a Facebook Marketplace listing with an MLS listing. This will give your property exposure beyond the MLS and MLS-syndicated websites.
Though Facebook Marketplace is not an FSBO site, it offers the following benefit:
- Facebook has Millions of Users: Millions of Facebook users can view your property listing. So, your home will get plenty of exposure other than MLS syndicated websites.
Here are some points about Facebook Marketplace that can affect your home selling negatively:
- Data Threat: Hackers can steal your personal information. Make sure you check your privacy settings and keep limited information accessible to the public.
- No FSBO Tools: Unlike other FSBO sites, Facebook Marketplace is a social media platform. Therefore, you won’t get any high-tech tools to manage your home sale. Facebook Marketplace will only help you market your property.
Facebook Marketplace has a rating of 3.2 stars out of 1,881 reviews on Sitejabber.
12. ForSaleByOwner.com: Free FSBO Listing
ForSaleByOwner.com is a popular FSBO listing site that claims to have 7 times more traffic than other websites.
Packages: ForSaleByOwner.com offers two FSBO real estate listing packages:
- “Do It Yourself” FSBO Package – $0: Your property gets listed on ForSaleByOwner.com for free. With your FSBO listing you get pricing tools, a home listing coordinator, a buyer transaction coordinator, and a personalized dashboard.
- Closing Assistance Package – $495: With this FSBO listing package you get a licensed real estate advisor from Rocket Homes to assist you during closing. The real estate advisor will help you navigate the home inspection, title, appraisal, and closing process.
👉 Our Take: ForSaleByOwner.com doesn’t possess any serious data privacy threat. We recommend listing on ForSaleByOwner.com for added exposure.
» ForSaleByOwner.com Reviews: Is it the best FSBO Listing Website?
An FSBO listing on ForSaleByOwner.com offers the following benefits:
- Higher Traffic than Other FSBO Sites: ForSaleByOwner.com claims that it receives x7 more traffic than other For Sale By Owner websites. This can offer added exposure for your FSBO home.
The following aspects of ForSaleByOwner.com can affect your FSBO sale negatively:
- You are a Lead for Rocket Homes: Your information will be sold to Rocket Homes’ agents. They might lure you to use Rocket Homes’ services.
- You are Required to Enter Credit Card Details: Some customers complained that ForSaleByOwner.com required them to furnish their credit card details even for their free FSBO listing.
ForSaleByOwner.com has a 3.1 out of 5 stars rating on Best Company.
2 Best FSBO Sites for Niche Listings
Here are the top FSBO sites to sell properties other than condos, townhouses, and single-family homes.
13. LoopNet: Commercial Real Estate Listing Website
When it comes to listing commercial properties for sale by owner, LoopNet ranks to be one of the best players.
Packages: LoopNet offers 4 packages for commercial FSBO properties:
- Silver Package – $129/month: With this package, you can reach tenants, investors, and brokers with exposure on LoopNet, CityFeet, and Showcase.
- Gold Package – $649/month: This package includes professional photography to accentuate your commercial property’s listing.
- Platinum Package – $1,249/month: With this package, your listings get crafted by a dedicated LoopNet marketing professional. Additionally, you get 3D tours with this package.
- Diamond Package – $2,449/month: You get a targeted digital marketing strategy along with professional architectural imagery, videography, and 3D tours.
👉 Our Recommendation: We recommend listing on LoopNet if you have a big marketing budget for your commercial property. Otherwise, list it on the MLS with a Flat Fee MLS listing company.
» How to List on MLS: Learn How to List Your Commerical Property on the MLS.
LoopNet offers the following benefits to commercial FSBO sellers:
- LoopNet Offers More Exposure than a Basic Listing: LoopNet claims to offer up to x1,150 more exposure than a basic listing through its FSBO listing packages. But, the company nowhere defines what they mean by a basic listing.
- You Can Monitor and Alter Your Marketing Strategy: LoopNet provides its users with digital tools through which they can monitor the click count for their property listings and alter their marketing strategy accordingly.
The following is the major drawback of the LoopNet FSBO site:
- LoopNet FSBO Listings are Expensive: The company charges a hefty monthly fee to list your FSBO commercial property. Their Diamond Package which is considered to be their best For Sale By Owner Package can burn a hole in your pocket.
LoopNet is rated 3.4 stars out of 80 reviews on G2.
14. LandFlip: FSBO Listing Site for Land Sellers
Landflip is a marketplace where For Sale By Owner sellers can list their lands and market to 1+ million land buyers.
Packages: Landflip offers 4 listing plans to sell FSBO lands:
- Essential Plan – $80/month: This plan is only for lands For Sale By Owner. Depending on the type and size, you can list up to 5 lands on any one of Landflip’s network websites. You can add up to 10 photos/listing.
- Premium Plan – $100/month: This plan is for land companies, investors, or brokers. You can list up to 50 lands, with up to 25 photos/listing. This plan comes with a buyer notification feature, and the option to upload Google Map locations and a YouTube Video.
- Pro Plan – $150/month: You can list over 100 land properties with 50 photos/listing. This plan includes everything offered in the Premium Plan. Additionally, you get plot boundaries, virtual tours, real-time SMS leads, telephonic customer support, and more.
- Pro+ Plan – $300/month: With Pro+ Plan, you can list over 200 lands with 50 photos/listing. This plan includes everything offered by Pro Plan in addition to comparable sales data, and listing data feed.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Landflip for real estate investors who deal in multiple properties simultaneously. Whereas, non-business FSBO land sellers should get on the MLS to advertise their For Sale By Owner lands.
Following are the highlights of Landflip’s FSBO listings:
- Ideal for Real Estate Investors: Landflip allows sellers to list multiple types of land. This makes Landflip’s FSBO plans ideal for real estate investors, auctioneers, agents, etc.
- FSBO Listing Plans are Affordable: Multiple property listings starting from $80/month make Landflip FSBO listing plans affordable.
The following are the cons of listing homes For Sale By Owner on Landflip:
- Non-uniform Exposure to FSBO Listings: The level of visibility your listing receives is directly proportional to the plan you purchase. Higher the plan, the better the exposure. This is a way to tempt sellers to purchase a more expensive plan.
We could not find enough customer reviews for Landflip on credible review sites.
How to Choose a For Sale By Owner Site?
Here are the questions you should ask before choosing where to list your home For Sale By Owner:
- Does the FSBO listing site offer an MLS listing?
- How much is the cost to list your house?
- What types of properties does the particular FSBO site list?
- Will your listing be syndicated to other real estate websites?
- Does the FSBO site offer additional listing features? These may include lead forwarding, unlimited listing changes, etc.
Alternatives to For Sale By Owner Websites
Most FSBO websites offer property listings only on their websites and not on the MLS. This limits the exposure your house receives significantly.
Here are some For Sale By Owner website alternatives that offer MLS exposure without burning a hole in your pocket:
- Flat Fee MLS Listing Companies: A Flat Fee MLS company lists your property on the MLS for a small flat fee. Thus, saving you thousands in listing agent commissions. Most Flat Fee MLS companies get you listed within 2-3 business days.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: Discount real estate brokers offer services similar to traditional Realtors but at discounted rates. They charge a four-digit fixed fee and help you with everything, from listing to closing.
- Low Commission Real Estate Brokers: A low-commission real estate broker offers full service for less than 3% commission. Low-commission real estate brokers typically charge 1.5% to 2% commission.
What is the Best FSBO Website?
The best For Sale By Owner websites offer:
- maximum exposure to your house at an affordable price, and
- provide prompt customer support whenever you need it.
Houzeo offers both of these. Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS listing service gets you listed on the MLS – the most powerful platform to market your home. Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for up to 17% more. Additionally, your FSBO listing gets syndicated to 100+ real estate websites. Houzeo has a 4.9-star rating across major review sites.
Houzeo also offers various FSBO tools like Houzeo Offers, Houzeo Mobile App, and Houzeo Showings to manage your home selling journey yourself. Read Houzeo reviews to know more about Houzeo and why it’s the best FSBO website in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Websites for FSBO
1. Where can I list my home For Sale By Owner (FSBO) for free?
You can list your home For Sale By Owner (FSBO) for free on free FSBO listing sites. Some of the best free For Sale By Owner websites are:
3. Facebook Marketplace
Check out our rankings for the best For Sale By Owner free listing sites that help you save thousands in real estate commissions.
2. How to list commercial property For Sale By Owner?
You can list your commercial property For Sale By Owner on the following FSBO listing websites:
3. What are the best free FSBO sites?
As per our research, the best free FSBO sites are Zillow, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace. They have several million monthly visitors and offer good exposure to FSBO homes. However, they do not have qualified buyers, and you may fall prey to scammers. Therefore, we recommend you list your home FSBO with a reputed FSBO site. Check out rankings for the top FSBO sites that offer maximum exposure without being hard on the pocket.
4. What are the best paid For Sale By Owner websites?
The best paid For Sale By Owner websites are Houzeo, FSBO.com, and Fizber.com. They offer MLS exposure to your house at affordable rates. However, only Houzeo offers high-tech FSBO tools and 5-star customer support. This makes Houzeo the best site to list your home for FSBO. Check out our rankings for the top For Sale By Owner websites near you.
5. Is FSBO a good idea?
Yes, FSBO is a good idea. Selling your home For Sale By Owner helps you save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions. When selling your own home, you need not interview real estate agents. Thus, you can hit the market quickly and sell fast. According to NAR research, 77% of FSBO homes sell in less than two weeks. Here's a comprehensive guide on how to sell your home FSBO.
Best FSBO Sites Near You
|Northeast||Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont|
|Midwest||Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Michigan | Minnesota | Missouri | Nebraska | North Dakota | Ohio | South Dakota | Wisconsin|
|South||Alabama | Arkansas | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maryland | Mississippi | North Carolina | Oklahoma | South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Virginia | DC | West Virginia|
|West||Alaska | Arizona | California | Colorado | Hawaii | Idaho | Montana | Nevada | New Mexico | Oregon | Utah | Washington | Wyoming|
Related: for sale by owner listing on the mls, for sale by owner home listings, for sale by owner website reviews, forsalebyowner reviews, forsalebyowner.com reviews, for sale by owner property listings, for sale by owner free listing, homes for sale by owner websites,
Related: for sale by owner house websites, where to advertise house for sale by owner, free home listing, best place to list your home for sale by owner, sell your home yourself websites, for sale by owner home listings, listing a house for sale by owner, list my house for sale for free, best place to sell house online, where can i list my house for sale, sites to list house for sale by owner, websites for sale by owner, website for sale by owner, real estate websites