If you are selling your home in New Mexico, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
A New Mexico Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling a Mid-Century Modern Albuquerque home or a Territorial Revival style home in Santa Fe, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee Listing companies in the Land of Enchantment.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
As the seller, you must pay both the listing agent and the buyer’s agent commission. This is a whopping 6% of your home sale price. With Flat Fee services even a first-time seller can list their home within 48 hours, save on agent fees, and complete the listing online!
Rankings: 7 Flat Fee MLS New Mexico Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|1. Houzeo||$229 – $449||None||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|2. Congress Realty||$299-$499||0.5%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|3. Hardy & Co. Real Estate||$395||1%-1.5%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. Entry Only||$399 - $999||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.1%- 0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$299-$999||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: 7 Best New Mexico Flat Fee MLS Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS listing plans.
- Bronze – $349+: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with 24 photos. You get unlimited listing changes and open houses.
- Silver – $199+: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes.
- Gold – $299+: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $179+: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Houzeo Reviews? Find out why Houzeo is America’s #1 MLS listing service!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo Reviews.
- Maximum Savings: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo’s tech is stellar. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 5,000+ home sellers on Google reviews and Trustpilot.
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience.
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find out what sellers said about Houzeo!
📌 Houzeo New Mexico: In New Mexico, Houzeo’s Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing. The Bronze package is $299 for all home sellers in the Land of Enchantment!
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months, 4 photos and state forms & disclosures, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: Includes the same services as the basic package with 10 free listing changes. In addition, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: Includes all services of the Plus Package with unlimited free listing changes, and open house postings.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Jared Andrew English is one of the most capable brokers in the business. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Andrew provides excellent representation.
- Excellent Customer Service: Congress Realty’s Andrew and his team are among the fastest and most accessible brokers in the industry.
👉 Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an “Excellent” of 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers. Check out his profile on Houzeo’s vendor page!
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. The broker community holds Jared Andrew English in high regard.
However, Congress Realty boasts several upgrades. These can pile up quickly at the time of closing!
We recommend the Premium Package as the best value for your money. You get unlimited changes with the Premium package. The cheaper plan requires you to purchase upgrades separately.
3. Hardy & Co. Real Estate
Hardy & Co. Real Estate offers 2-cost-effective packages and 1-full-service package.
- $395 Flat Fee Listing Package: This package includes 12 months of listing, maximum photos, and unlimited changes, and you can pause or cancel your listing anytime. You will get the assistance of a broker throughout the process.
- $395 Listing + Contract & Closing Support Package: The package includes all features of the $395 package with contract negotiations, disclosures, and closing documents. You pay 1% or a minimum of $3,000 at closing.
- Full-Service Package – $695 at Listing: This package comes with all the features of the $395 package plus the Contract and Closing Support Package. You pay 1% or a minimum of $4,000 at closing.
Hardy & Co. Real Estate offers several standout features, including:
- Maximum Photos: You can include the maximum number of photos allowed on the Local MLS in New Mexico.
- One-Day Listing: Your listing will be posted on the New Mexico local MLS within one business day.
- Broker Assistance: You can receive support from a broker at every stage of the sales process, starting with the listing.
- Free Cancellation: You have the freedom to pause or cancel your listing at any time during the home-selling process.
There are some potential drawbacks to consider if you choose Hardy & Co. Real Estate, such as:
- Limited Coverage: The company’s packages are not available in all areas of New Mexico, as it only covers 17 out of 33 counties in the state.
- No Pricing Assistance: Hardy & Co. Real Estate does not offer a built-in CMA or home valuation assistance to help you price your home appropriately.
- No Home Showings: If you work with Hardy & Co. Real Estate, you won’t receive assistance with open houses or home showings.
We recommend choosing the Flat Fee Listing package priced at $395, as it offers excellent value for the services included and is an affordable option for home sellers.
4. Entry Only
Entry Only gives you 3 Flat Fee options.
- Basic – $349: This plan includes a 12-month MLS listing with 10 photos. You also get unlimited listing changes and assistance with MA real estate forms.
- Standard – $547: This plan includes everything from the Base package plus 30 photos. You also get an FSBO pricing guide, buyer agent commission report, and marketing flyers.
- Advanced – $697: This plan has everything from the Standard package plus 42 photos. You also get a seller report from Realtor.com and educational material on offer negotiation.
Entry Only can be a decent option for FSBO sellers.
- Comprehensive Assistance: You get assistance with Massachusetts state real estate forms, an FSBO pricing guide, and a buyer’s agent commission report.
- Direct Buyer Leads: Your listing is published with your contact details and instructions to contact you directly. This can save precious time in a hot market.
Although, Entry Only has a 5-star rating it lacks in certain aspects.
- No á la Carte Services: Entry Only New England does not offer any add-on services. You must buy the expensive plans directly if you require any additional service over barebones listing.
- Limited Exposure: The company lists the property only on one MLS, i.e., MLS PIN (Property Information Network). This can considerably reduce your potential buyer pool.
We recommend the standard plan priced at $547 for most FSBO sellers. However, if you are looking for á la Carte Services you may want to consider Houzeo instead.
5. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty provides a single MLS package with varying costs as per the state.
- Common Features: A listing term of 6 months with 6 photos is service included in the flat fee package. Your properties get syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow. Free listing enhancements and state disclosures come as well.
👉 Additional Costs: Any changes you wish to make to your listing photos must be purchased separately. For $50, you can add up to 25 photos.
Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS substitute where it provides direct services.
- Changes Made Simple: You can freely adjust your status and price with Flat Fee Realty. They enable correcting any minor problems found after the listing becomes live.
- Market Exposure: Real estate listings appear on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. You can advertise your home on all the major websites you choose to reach the ideal purchasers.
- Free Disclosures: Similar to taxes, documentation is a crucial selling point. For all states, Flat Fee Realty provides free disclosures.
In our analysis, Flat Fee Realty has some significant red flags.
- Non-customizable Packages: The listing bundle offered by Flat Fee Realty does not allow any modification. The package’s one-size-fits-all design restricts the possibilities you can choose from.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: At closing, Flat Fee Realty takes a commission of 0.25%. They claim the buyer agent is responsible for paying this, but the seller pays the entire commission.
Flat Fee Realty is an excellent choice if having a budget-friendly strategy is important to you. They do, however, charge more for optional enhancements like extra photographs.
FSBO.com offers 2 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Basic Package – $99.95: This is a basic plan where your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You do not get MLS listing in this plan.
- MLS Package – $399.95: The package includes an MLS listing term of 6 months with up to 20 photos.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👑 The Queen’s Take: FSBO.com offers For Sale By Owner services, saving you thousands on hefty commissions. However, they do not list you on the MLS directly. Instead, they connect you with a broker at the state level.
👉 Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: Read the benefits and drawbacks of listing with FSBO.com.
FSBO.com can be useful for experienced home sellers.
- Multiple Listing Categories: You get to highlight your listing in specific sections dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User‑Friendly Interface: FSBO.com has a simple website that is easy to navigate. It has a basic interface that enables you to create your listing by adding relevant information.
In our research, we found some drawbacks of FSBO.com.
- Not 100% Online: FSBO.com lacks automation features. You have to manage your listings on your own.
- No DIY Resources: FSBO.com does not provide any resources to enhance your listing experience.
- Unreliable Broker Quality: FSBO.com has mixed reviews online saying it has good services in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: If you want to add more than 20 photos to your listing you have to pay extra fees of $50 to $60.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: For add-on services like e-lockbox rental and showing service you have to pay $150 and $75 respectively. These services are costly compared to other Flat-fee MLS service providers.
FSBO.com has no reviews from credible sources.
👉 FSBO.com Reviews: Read to know more about FSBO.com
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group provides 3-4 packages that vary as per state.
Common Services: Your listing gets activated within 48 hrs with a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In the full-service package, you get broker assistance which is expensive.
Flat Fee Group is available in all the states.
- Package Customization: You can get your package customized for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addenda you need from Flat Fee Group.
- Great Exposure: Flat Fee Group will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
Flat Fee Group has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Not 100% Online: Flat Fee Group is not fully online. Therefore, the process becomes manual and time-consuming. You’ll be on your own to provide tours and interact with potential buyers.
- Extra Fees: The closing costs can vary significantly as per your state and the listing package you choose. You will have to budget for these costs if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group operates on the agent referral system. There are several flat-fee brokerages that it works with, and no two sellers will have the same experience.
There are over 500 regional Multiple Listing Sites in the USA. Here are a few in the Land of Enchantment for FSBO home sellers.
- Flat Fee MLS Albuquerque: Maximize your home’s exposure in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with a Flat Fee MLS listing provider. These companies offer local market expertise and can help you get your property in front of more potential buyers. Fixed fee MLS rates in Albuquerque typically range from $99 to $1,200.
Be careful, local NM Flat Fee MLS services have high hidden costs and sub-par technology! This can ruin your experience if you are a new FSBO seller.
How to List Without a Realtor in New Mexico?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do New Mexico MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $199 to $1,900 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in NM.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
NM Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: New Mexico has the 8 to 10% highest closing costs in the USA. In New Mexico, the seller is responsible for both the seller’s agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Other closing costs in New Mexico are divided between both parties after negotiation.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in New Mexico include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $150 – $500 per hour
- Escrow Fee: Spilt between buyer and seller
- Home Inspection Fee: $275 – $350
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6% Listing Agent Fee + 2%-3% Buyer’s Agent Fee
Seller’s Disclosure: A New Mexico home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in New Mexico includes some of the following:-
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- Disclosure of Material Defects
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Houzeo New Mexico Listing: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To New Mexico Flat Fee MLS Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most New Mexico home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in New Mexico: Discount real estate brokers typically charge between 0.5%- 2% commission at closing. You get the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in New Mexico pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, buy hundreds of homes in Albuquerque and other New Mexico markets. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in New Mexico.
- Realtors in New Mexico: New Mexico Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, if you are new to the real estate market it is likely you will need the guidance of a licensed real estate agent.
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. As the seller, you must pay the listing agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Flat Rate Realtors will help you save thousands in listing agent commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in New Mexico. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Frequently Asked Question
What is a Flat Fee MLS?
Flat-fee MLS refers to the practice in the real estate industry of a seller entering into an "à la carte service agreement" with a real estate broker who accepts a flat fee rather than a percentage of the sale price for the listing side of the transaction.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal?
What is the difference between Flat Fee MLS and Traditional Agent?
A traditional broker commission model is usually 6% on closing, which is going to cost more for you as home seller. A Flat Fee MLS on the other hand, asks you a flat fee instead.
How much do Flat Fee services cost in New Mexico?
Flat Fee services in New Mexico could cost you around $229-$1,995.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Related: mls new mexico, top realtors in new mexico, mls listing companies, flat fee realtor, best flat fee mls listing service, best mls listing service, flat fee home listing, house by owner in new mexico, mls nm, new mexico mls, new mexico real estate for sale, nm mls, mls new mexico, flat mexico, fsbo nm, nm mls, flat fee mls nm