If you are selling your home in Wyoming, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
A Wyoming Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling a single-family home in Cheyenne or an apartment in Casper, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee Listing companies in the Equality State.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
As the seller, you must pay both the listing agent and the buyer’s agent commission. This is a whopping 6% of your home sale price. With Flat Fee services even a first-time seller can list their home within 48 hours, save on agent fees, and complete the listing online!
Rankings: 7 Flat Fee MLS Wyoming Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. Buyself Realty||$399||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. List With Freedom||$149-$295||0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$299-$999||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: 7 Best Wyoming Flat Fee MLS Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with maximum photos on the MLS.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo pros and cons!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
📌 Houzeo Wyoming: In Wyoming, Houzeo’s Silver package costs $645 +$200 at closing, and the Gold package costs $725 + $200 at closing. The Bronze package is $299 for all home sellers in the Equality State!
Fizber is an agent referral company, offering 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing ($0): This package only lists your home on Fizber’s website.
- Digital Boost Package ($95): With this package, you get a featured listing on Fizber and Redfin and an Open House Manager. However, your home will not get listed on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package ($270): This package includes a listing on the MLS with six photos, which will be syndicated to Fizber and many other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package ($295): For this package, you can list your home on the MLS with the maximum number of photos allowed.
If you’re considering selling your home as an FSBO, Fizber.com may be a good option. Here are a couple of reasons why:
- Competitive Pricing: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is priced lower than many of its competitors, making it an affordable option for those looking to list their homes on the MLS.
- Extra Services in Some States: Depending on the state you’re selling in, Fizber may offer additional listing photos and a longer listing term than what is included in their standard packages. However, you’ll need to contact their customer service team to confirm availability in your state.
Some common issues that have been found in Fizber’s review online include:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, but it is not. Reviews have cited inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee in Some States: A 0.5% success fee is charged at closing if you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming. This is a hidden fee not mentioned apart from the pricing page.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Fizber charges extra fees ranging from $15 to $50 for documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, and contract for sale, which other FSBO listing services offer for free.
We recommend the MLS Boost Package priced at $295, which provides extensive exposure to your property by listing it on the MLS with unlimited photos.
3. Buyself Realty
BuySelf Realty Flat Fee plan prices vary according to your state and county. We have listed the common services available in the plans.
- Economy Package: This is the basic plan that allows 10 photos on the MLS for 6 months. You also get listing paperwork and basic support from a licensed broker.
- Standard Package: This plan includes everything from the economy package plus 25 photos. You also get a lockbox, yard sign, purchase agreement, and standard agreement addenda.
🚩Additional Cost: You will be charged a minimum service fee of $895 at closing.
BuySelf Realty typically offers good services for first-time home sellers.
- Affordable Plans: Buyself Realty offers plans between $299-$599 which cover most of the basic services required for listing. You can also cancel the plan at any time for no extra charge.
- Free 15min Consultation: Before purchasing a plan you can opt for a free 15min consultation with BuySelf Realty. You can schedule the call according to your availability.
👉 Customer Reviews: BuySelf Realty has 4.9 out of 5 ratings from 245 reviews on Google.
There are a few drawbacks with BuySelf Realty to be noted.
- Outdated Website: The website is pretty clunky and offers no seller’s dashboard or free mobile app for easy listing management.
- Varying Plans and Prices: The plan and prices vary according to state/county. The company offers two plans Economy Package and Standard Package. A third plan, Total Package is available in a few areas.
We recommend the Standard package in any state/county as it covers all the key services at a reasonable price. However, if you need guidance through the process you will be better-off with Houzeo’s platinum plan.
4. List With Freedom
ListWithFreedom gives you a choice of three Flat Fee plans.
- Gold Package- $149: This is the basic plan with 6 photos and a 6-month listing term. You have the option to add an online showing service, open house, and virtual tour for additional fees.
- Platinum Package- $195: This is simply the basic package rebranded with 25 photos instead of 6 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Plus- $295: In this plan, you get all the upgrades from the basic plan plus the basic listing service.
🚩 Watch Out: Listwithfreedom may seem like an affordable option but will charge you anywhere between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing!
Listwithfreedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee platforms in the USA!
- Quick Listing: Listwithfreedom makes sense for experienced home sellers on a tight budget. The listing is completely done online. Your listing will be live within 24-48 hours!
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Unlimited changes allow you to create the best possible listing that will attract potential buyers.
👉 Customer Reviews: The platform has a 4.3-star rating on Trustpilot out of 1,721 reviews in total. However, not all customers were happy with their experience!
Listwithfreedom has certain red flags that can derail a smooth sale.
- Hidden Fees: The word ‘deceptive’ has come up a few times in Listwithfreedom customer reviews. The 0.1% – 0.25% commission cost is not mentioned upfront on the pricing page!
- Not for First-time Sellers: Listwithfreedom does not offer much assistance when actually required. New home sellers can easily feel lost without the guidance of experienced real estate professionals.
👉 Should you List with Listwithfreedom? Read a detailed analysis before making your final choice.
We do not recommend ListWithFreedom for first-time FSBO sellers. However, experienced home sellers can go for the Platinum+ plan priced at $295 for a quick listing without broker assistance.
5. I Sold My House
iSoldMyHouse provides 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6-10 photos.
- Get Sold – $399+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is a good choice in the 8 states where it offers services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Robust Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has good reviews on trusted websites like Google and BBB.
There are a few negatives with iSoldMyHouse.com
- Leads Sold to Local Brokers in 42 States and DC: iSoldMyHouse.com offers services in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, it sells your information to a local broker. Then, a local broker will contact you to list your property. You don’t get any listing assistance or customer care support in these 42 states + DC.
- Slow Listing & Time to Make Changes High: In the 42 states + DC where it does not provide its services, it sells your information to a local broker. Due to this your listing on the MLS and other FSBO paperwork gets delayed.
- Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse is low on tech. You have to review offers and manage inspections manually. It also does not offer a mobile app.
- Limited Coverage: I Sold My House currently serves in only 8 states. You will have to check if their packages are available in your area.
👉 iSoldMyHouse Review: Read a detailed review for iSoldMyHouse before investing.
We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. We suggest you buy the “Get Sold” plan if you reside in one of these states. Getting more than 6 photos is crucial because it helps to sell your house.
FSBO.com offers 2 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Basic Package – $99: This is a basic plan where your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You do not get MLS listing in this plan.
- MLS Package – $399: The package includes an MLS listing term of 6 months with up to 20 photos.
Here is what you will pay for the additional services:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
FSBO.com can be useful for experienced home sellers.
- Multiple Listing Categories: You get to highlight your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User‑Friendly Interface: FSBO.com has a simple website that is easy to navigate. It has a basic interface that enables you to create your listing by adding relevant information.
In our research, we found some red flags with FSBO.com.
- Not 100% Online: The company shares your information with a local broker who lists your property. There is no online automation therefore you must complete all the paperwork manually.
- No DIY Resources: FSBO.com does not provide any resources to enhance your listing experience.
- Unreliable Broker Quality: FSBO.com has mixed reviews online saying it has good services in some places only.
- Extra Fees for Listing Photos: If you want to add more than 20 photos to your listing you have to pay extra fees of $50 to $60.
- Costly Customization: For add-on services like e-lockbox rental and showing service you have to pay $150 and $75 respectively. These services are costly compared to other Flat Fee MLS service providers.
We recommend the $399 MLS package. The package offers maximum exposure through an MLS listing. Moreover, your listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and many more.
However, you should be aware that a la carte fees might go to a maximum of $335! For example, you will have to pay an extra fee of $75 and $150 if you want to use the CSS showing service and e-lockbox rental.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group provides 3-4 packages that vary as per state.
Common Services: Your listing gets activated within 48 hrs with a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In the full-service package, you get broker assistance which is expensive.
Flat Fee Group is available in all the states.
- Package Customization: You can get your package customized for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addenda you need from Flat Fee Group.
- Great Exposure: Flat Fee Group will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
Flat Fee Group has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Not 100% Online: Flat Fee Group is not fully online. Therefore, the process becomes manual and time-consuming. You’ll be on your own to provide tours and interact with potential buyers.
- Extra Fees: The closing costs can vary significantly as per your state and the listing package you choose. You will have to budget for these costs if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group operates on the agent referral system. There are several flat-fee brokerages that it works with, and no two sellers will have the same experience.
How to List Without a Realtor in Wyoming?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do Wyoming MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $199 to $1,900 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in WY.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
WY Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: Wyoming has the 8 to 10% highest closing costs in the USA. In Wyoming, the seller is responsible for both the seller’s agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Other closing costs in Wyoming are divided between both parties after negotiation.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in Wyoming include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $150 – $500 per hour
- Escrow Fee: Spilt between buyer and seller
- Home Inspection Fee: $275 – $350
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6% Listing Agent Fee + 2%-3% Buyer’s Agent Fee
Seller’s Disclosure: A Wyoming home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in Wyoming includes some of the following:-
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- Disclosure of Material Defects
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Houzeo Wyoming Listing: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To Wyoming Flat Fee MLS Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most Wyoming home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in Wyoming: Discount real estate brokers typically charge between 0.5%- 2% commission at closing. You get the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in Wyoming pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, buy hundreds of homes in Casper and other Wyoming markets. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in Wyoming.
- Realtors in Wyoming: Wyoming Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, if you are new to the real estate market it is likely you will need the guidance of a licensed real estate agent.
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. As the seller, you must pay the listing agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Flat Fee real estate companies can help you save thousands in listing agent commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in Wyoming. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
Frequently Asked Question
What is a Flat Fee MLS?
Flat-fee MLS refers to the practice in the real estate industry of a seller entering into an "à la carte service agreement" with a real estate broker who accepts a flat fee rather than a percentage of the sale price for the listing side of the transaction.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States. In fact, the US Department of Justice just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
What is the difference between Flat Fee MLS and Traditional Agent?
A traditional broker commission model is usually 6% on closing, which is going to cost more for you as home seller. A Flat Fee MLS on the other hand, asks you a flat fee instead.
How much do Flat Fee services cost in Wyoming?
Flat Fee services in Wyoming could cost you around $199-$725.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Related: wyo MLS, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, wyoming real estate commission, wyoming mls, mls wyoming, realestate wyoming, wyoming association of realtors, is wyoming flat, houses for sale in wyoming state, wyoming real estate brokers, cheyenne mls real estate listings, keller williams cheyenne wy