From Miami to Tampa, Florida home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the traditional 5% to 6% real estate agent commission!
Flat Fee Realtors charge a fixed fee to help you buy or sell. For home sellers, this fixed fee can range from $349 to $5,000. For home buyers, Flat Fee Realtors will return thousands of dollars to you in buyer rebates in the Sunshine State.
Reviews: 5 Best Flat Fee Realtors and Companies
After extensive research, we have rounded up the top 5 Flat Fee Realtors in Florida. The rankings are based on value for money, technology, and customer reviews.
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with maximum photos on the MLS.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo pros and cons!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
📌 Houzeo Florida: In Florida, Houzeo’s Bronze package costs $99, the Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379+0.5%. The full-service Platinum package costs $349+1% at closing. !
2. Doug Addeo
Doug Addeo offers 4 Flat Fee Listing plans with expert broker advice.
- Basic Package – $177: This plan allows for 6 listing photos for a 6-month term. You also get printable flyers, phone and email support, and all the required forms.
- Basic Plus – $277: This is essentially the basic plan with the added benefit of a personalized yard sign.
- Premium Package – $477: In this plan, you get all the basic services plus market analysis, contract review and advice, and a combo lockbox.
- Full-Service Package – $895: In this plan, you get support and guidance from an experienced broker at all stages!
Doug Addeo has 28 years of real estate experience which makes him a great choice for new FSBO sellers!
- Value for Money Plans: The price range and services offered by Doug Addeo are great for budget-conscious FSBO sellers.
- Expert Broker Assistance: Doug is popular among his clients for his sound advice and work ethic. If you opt for the full-service plan you will get Doug’s support from close-to-list.
👉 Doug Addeo Reviews: Read before investing!
The one shortcoming of Doug Addeo is that it only covers the Sunshine State. Home Sellers outside Florida can opt for Houzeo instead!
We recommend the Full-Service package priced at $895. You get the support required without paying the hefty agent commission!
Beycome offers 3 FSBO packages. Prices may vary state-wise.
- Basic Package – $99: This is a basic listing service for experienced sellers. You get services like a local MLS listing, unlimited updates, an open house scheduler, etc.
- Enhanced Package – $399: This plan includes everything from the basic package plus added features like professional photography, promotional items, yard sign, etc.
- Concierge Service – $599+ 1%: This plan is essentially a full-service virtual package. Services include full negotiation and paperwork support and full marketing support.
Beycome is a decent choice for the few states it covers.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: All 3 Beycome plans give you free unlimited listing changes and updates.
- Great Exposure: Beycome will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and Coldwell Banker.
- Assistance and Support: Beycome provides full support during the negotiation phase in their most expensive plan. You can also connect with customer care in English and Spanish.
👉 Beycome Reviews: 456 customers rated Beycome 4.5 stars on Google!
Beycome has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Expensive Add-Ons: A $99 listing is almost always too good to be true. Many costs add up during the closing stage which can completely derail a successful sale.
- Spam: Beycome is known to spam customers to upsell their Title service.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is not a nationwide platform. Currently, Beycome is available only in 10 states.
👉 Is Beycome a Good Choice in 2023? Read a detailed analysis of Beycome before making your final choice.
We recommend Beycome’s Enhanced Package priced for budget-conscious sellers. However, the price of this package varies state wise.
4. List With Freedom
ListWithFreedom gives you a choice of three Flat Fee plans.
- Gold Package- $149: This is the basic plan with 6 photos and a 6-month listing term. You have the option to add an online showing service, open house, and virtual tour for additional fees.
- Platinum Package- $195: This is simply the basic package rebranded with 25 photos instead of 6 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Plus- $295: In this plan, you get all the upgrades from the basic plan plus the basic listing service.
🚩 Watch Out: Listwithfreedom may seem like an affordable option but will charge you anywhere between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing!
Listwithfreedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee platforms in the USA!
- Quick Listing: Listwithfreedom makes sense for experienced home sellers on a tight budget. The listing is completely done online. Your listing will be live within 24-48 hours!
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Unlimited changes allow you to create the best possible listing that will attract potential buyers.
👉 Customer Reviews: The platform has a 4.3-star rating on Trustpilot out of 1,721 reviews in total. However, not all customers were happy with their experience!
Listwithfreedom has certain red flags that can derail a smooth sale.
- Hidden Fees: The word ‘deceptive’ has come up a few times in Listwithfreedom customer reviews. The 0.1% – 0.25% commission cost is not mentioned upfront on the pricing page!
- Not for First-time Sellers: Listwithfreedom does not offer much assistance when actually required. New home sellers can easily feel lost without the guidance of experienced real estate professionals.
👉 Should you List with Listwithfreedom? Read a detailed analysis before making your final choice.
We do not recommend ListWithFreedom for first-time FSBO sellers. However, experienced home sellers can go for the Platinum+ plan priced at $295 for a quick listing without broker assistance.
Homecoin offers a single Flat Fee plan which requires many upgrades!
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: This is a barebones MLS listing service with a 12-month listing term. Here is what you will pay for the additional services:
- Listing Changes: $5 per change
- Lockbox: $125
- Photography: $100+
- Sign Post: $99
- Real estate forms help: Varies
🚩 Watch Out: Your listing will be fulfilled by a local broker. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully to ensure there are no additional fees or surprises!
Homecoin can be useful for experienced home sellers.
- Simple Listing Option: Experienced home sellers who don’t require any broker assistance can opt for Homecoin’s $95 listing plan.
- Online Paperwork: You can complete all the required paperwork online for a quick listing.
👉 Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin has a 4.6-star rating from 51 total Google reviews.
Homecoin has several shortcomings!
- Expensive Add-Ons: The $95 plan may seem like a steal deal but in reality, it is a honeytrap. Once you opt for the cheap plan you will quickly realize that it is only a minimal listing option. For everything else, you must pay extra!
- Missing Features: Several key features like showing service, contract reviews, inspections, etc are not available in many cities that Homecoin covers. If they are available you must shell out $400 – $3,000 for the services.
- Subpar Tech: Although Homecoin claims to be 100% online the tech is pretty basic. The dashboard is clunky and does not auto-populate your listing data.
👉 Homecoin Reviews: Read the detailed review before investing.
We do not recommend Homecoin. Most FSBO sellers will need additional assistance. With Homecoin you will end up spending way more than anticipated, especially if you need extra support.
Flat Fee MLS v/s Realtor
A Flat Fee Realtor will charge a pre-determined flat rate for a real estate transaction. Irrespective of whether your home sells for $250,000 or $500,000 you pay a flat fee!
Flat Fee Realtors are as reliable as traditional Realtors. Moreover, Flat fee MLS listing companies like Houzeo offer stellar customer service and innovative tech for easy listing management.
- Savings: For most real estate transactions you will pay a 3% listing agent fee plus a 3% buyer’s agent fee. In most States, the seller pays both agent fees, bringing their total cost to a whopping 6% of the sale price. On the other hand, you pay a flat rate for the services of a Flat Fee Realtor.
- Tech: Flat Fee Realtors and companies offer innovative tech for easy listing management. Most traditional Realtors have failed to adopt innovative tech like IntelliList Listing Management.
- Hidden Costs: Unfortunately the real estate market is riddled with hidden fees and costs that show up during the closing stage. Both Flat Fee Realtors and traditional Realtors can be guilty of charging high hidden fees! However, Flat Fee Realtor Companies like Houzeo, disclose all additional fees upfront.
Cost to Work With Flat Rate Realtors
On average, you can expect to pay $200-$3,000 for a Flat Fee MLS Realtor in FL.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
Alternatives to Flat Fee Realtors
- Flat Fee MLS Listing Companies: List your property on the MLS with a Flat Fee MLS company and save thousands of dollars in agent commission fees.
- Flat Rate Full-Service Realtors: Homie charges a flat rate of $3,500 for MLS listing to negotiations in one transaction. As a licensed real estate brokerage, they offer services like home loans, cash rebates, etc.
- Low Commission Real Estate Agents: Discount real estate brokers will charge you less than a 2% commission to sell a property.
- Virtual Full-Service Realtors/Companies: List and sell your home with the help of virtual full-service companies like Houzeo and Beycome for a 100% online experience.
Best Flat Fee Realtors Near Me
How to List Without a Realtor in Florida?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Save thousands of dollars! A Flat Fee MLS Realtor will give the same benefits as a traditional Realtor for a fraction of the cost. List on the MLS with Flat Fee MLS Realtors to save on hefty agent fees!
Related: realtor flat fee for paperwork, flat fee commission realtors, flat rate realtor fees, realtor flat fee, should i use a flat fee realtor, what is a flat fee realtor, best flat fee realtor, realtor flat fee commission