✍️ Editor’s Note: This guide compares all of Florida’s major Flat Fee MLS companies based on the criteria that are most important to home sellers. Houzeo provides best Flat Fee MLS listing services in Florida. Home owners have listed almost $3.5 billion worth of properties on Houzeo.com so far in 2021.
Flat Fee MLS Companies Florida – Rankings
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$199||⚠️$675||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Jack Keller Inc. Realtors||$350||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Doug Addeo||$477||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Flat Fee MLS Florida: A Game Changer in Real Estate Market
Florida Real Estate Market has shown tremendous growth over the past few years. According to New Legacy Home, the median house worth in Florida is $238,600. Sellers are commonly found to spend 6% of their home equity amount just on commission fees. Flat Fee MLS Florida is a boon for home sellers to save on this hefty commission fee.
If you are selling a house in Florida, you ought to know which are the best flat fee MLS services for you. We have listed down five Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida which you can rely on for selling your home in Florida. You can also find their flat fee MLS services reviews to help you choose the best among them all.
» In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings of Florida Flat Fee MLS Companies
- How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
- Florida Flat Fee MLS Companies
- Final Word
- Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
There are 2 types of costs related to a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Initial Flat Fee: You’ll have to pay an upfront fee to list your home on MLS. Usually, the initial fee ranges between $300 and $500.
- Closing cost: Once a home seller strikes a deal and closes it, they have to pay a part of their equity on home inspection fee, title and home insurance fees, seller and buyer agent commissions and home warranty as a closing cost of their property.
Florida Flat Fee MLS Companies
- Listing Fee: $245 to $549
- Available throughout FL
- Listings Featured on Houzeo App
- No hidden fees to Houzeo or the listing agent
- Maximum MLS exposure
- 100% automated process on the web and the new Houzeo mobile app
- Quick listing – Listed within 8 business hours with Houzeo Concierge
- Counteroffer feature
- Affordable full-service packages
Houzeo Houzeo is the “Most Advanced For Sale By Owner Website“. Here’s why:
- No Hidden Fees: Houzeo transparently discloses its Flat Fee MLS Florida pricing on its pricing page. You’ll pay no additional fees to the listing agent or to Houzeo
- Maximum Exposure: An MLS listing via Houzeo gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and a hundred more! Since Houzeo provides maximum exposure on your listing.
- Reach Local Agents & Offer them a Commission: Over 90% of buyers are represented by agents. This means almost all inquiries to your property will be from buyers represented by agents. Via Houzeo, you can offer a fair commission to the buyer’s agent and invite top dollar offers for your property.
- Fast Listing & Changes: Complete your listing in an hour or less, all online. With Houzeo Concierge, you’ll be listed in 8 business hours if all your documents are in order! Email email@example.com or call us to get your listing expedited for free. This feature is available in most major MLS’ in Florida.
- Online Offers – On the Web or Houzeo Mobile App: Review & compare offers online on the web or the mobile app. You can even counter an offer.
- Low Prices: Most For Sale By Owner websites like Zillow and Trulia aren’t really free. They provide your leads to local agents, who’ll call and cost you time. Houzeo doesn’t sell your leads. All buyers via Houzeo are routed directly to you. Check out our pricing for Florida Flat Fee MLS.
💡 Explore More: Best For Sale By Owner Websites in 2022
Houzeo Pros and Cons
- 100% automation, most of the procedure is done on Houzeo website, in this way it saves you a great deal of time and helps you find best deals for your house.
- IntelliList Listing Management System auto-fills your listing details
- Multiple services are available on a-la-carte basis
- Lists your home on many other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com and others
- Excellent customer support, you can verify their ratings and reviews on Trustpilot
- Houzeo has launched its mobile app that facilitates you to browse homes, list, review, and compare offers.
Houzeo has thousands of customer reviews. And they all have 3 themes in common:
- Excellent customer service
- Superb technology
- Fast responses
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View yourlisting
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
Flat Fee MLS Realty
Flat Fee MLS Realty
- Listing Fee: $199 Upfront
- List within 48 hours
- $675 Hidden Fee
- Flat fee packages, as well as commission-based packages, are available to choose from
- Good customer service
- No cancellation fee
Stephen Hachey, the owner, and broker at Flat Fee MLS Realty has been in the real estate industry for over 20 years. His experience as a real estate broker and the attorney has proved invaluable to his home sellers, as many positive reviews about the company have pointed out.
The company is known for its quick customer service and affordable packages. Hachey provides personalized support to inexperienced home sellers which adds more value to the customers. Sometimes they even run season specials, such events do not just attract more customers but also save them money.
However, some of the cons that were found in their reviews were that they do not serve in some areas of Florida state. Also, they only deal in single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Their hidden charges include a $350 buyer agent charge coming from the commission that the seller pays the buyer agent and another $325 if you don’t use their title company.
If you’ve never sold a home before, Flat Fee MLS Realty is your best option in Florida. You’ll get more support and the expertise of a local broker, which isn’t the case with most other companies.
Flat Fee MLS Realty Charges a $675 Hidden Fee Not Disclosed On their Pricing Page
Flat Fee MLS Realty Pros and Cons
- Stephen Hachey, the owner and broker at Flat Fee MLS Realty, has been in the real estate industry for over 20 years.
- Quick customer service and affordable packages
- Best for inexperienced home sellers
- They only deal with single-family homes, townhomes, and condos
- Hidden fee of $675
Flat Fee MLS Realty Reviews
Lisa was so happy with her home selling experience that she wanted to use Flat Fee MLS Realty in the future again. She was particularly happy about the customer service, the agent’s responsiveness, and the information gathering process
Mark, in his review, warned other home sellers that this company does not deliver what they say and his potential buyers had a difficult time in contacting the company and scheduling a viewing. The offers sent to him were delayed because the agent was “too busy”!
💡 Explore More: Best Low Commission Real Estate Companies in 2022
- Listing Fee: $299 Upfront
- List within 48 hours
- Required to use Beycome Title
- You get your own seller dashboard to list, upload, and manage your home listing
- They provide home value estimates with each package
- With their $299 package, you can share your listing on popular classified sites like Craigslist, Oodle, and Listanza
Beycome was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Their selling dashboard offers you advanced features like managing your listing, organizing offers, and showing schedules. Beycome is a technologically-advanced company and makes it easy for home sellers to list their home on the MLS Florida as an FSBO, however, do they really offer any savings?
Their $99 and $299 packages can save you the listing agent commission but their $499 package will cost you *1% of the sale price due at closing (subject to a minimum commission of $999). This can significantly affect your savings.
With their 90-day money-back guarantee, you can cancel your purchase if you don’t sell or receive at least two offers in that timeframe.
Sellers have also reported that Beycome will ask you to use their title company.
Beycome Pros and Cons
- The package includes uploading photos, managing your listing, receiving and negotiating offers completely online.
- Helps in pricing your home, you can check the two house value estimates available with each package
- No documentation and paperwork assistance.
- They have not clearly mentioned about the buyers agent fee.
Billi A., an elite reviewer on Yelp, was overwhelmed with the response his listed property got due to the unique concept of Beycome. He was happy to receive a call and chat support when dealing with multiple offers and Beycome saved him over $14,000!
But not every time the customer service team is up to the mark. There are several customers like B.J. who are disappointed in their services and response time which cost them many buyers inhibited from getting their home sold quickly.
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors
- Listing Fee: $350 Upfront
- Flexible payment options
- Poor customer services
- They provide fexible payment options
- Helps you with all the required documents
- Gives you three package options to choose from
Jack Keller Inc., Realtors offers flat fee MLS packages in Florida for open land, family residences, commercial and rental properties. You will get flexible payment options with unlimited changes allowed on MLS. They provide all the home sellers in Florida with contract, addendums, and disclosure assistance. The company wont assign any agent to represent the seller. Sellers are required to sell their home by owner. So you can choose this company if you wish to sell it by yourself.
However, there are few complaints from their clients complaining about customer service being rude and unprofessional while they asked for assistance. As the customer reviews reflect, the company does not stand on it’s words. Do check out their customer reviews before you choose to go with this company.
Jack Keller Inc., Realtors Pros and Cons
- Best for sellers who wish to sell by owner
- Syndicates your listing with other MLS listing websites
- Flexible payment methods
- No additional services available
- The company has many negative reviews from its clients
- Does not cover all of Florida
Jack Keller Inc., Realtors reviews
Sophia was so happy with her home selling experience that she wanted to use FSBO in future again. She was particularly happy about the customer service, the agent’s responsiveness, and the information gathering process.
Kassandra, in her review, warned other home sellers that this company does not deliver what they say and were rude to her when she asked for help. The things got out of hand and had to take some legal actions against the company.
- Listing Fee: $477 Upfront
- List within 48 hours
- No tech
- Multiple Flat Fee MLS packages to choose from
- They create an FSBO website for your property to maximize its exposure
Doug Addeo covers only the Florida region and serves Florida home sellers via Flat Fee Group.
Flat Fee Group is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that was founded in 2003 and currently serves across the United States.
Its main aim is to connect independent and flat-fee real estate brokerages with the sellers. Similar to Houzeo, Flat Fee Group allows the home sellers to list their property on the local MLS without the need for a traditional agent.
Flat Fee Group has a network of brokers from each locality, the company itself doesn’t perform any services or list properties, but instead refers the listing out to a cooperating broker in the $179 that allows you to list your property on the MLS but you don’t get any other services like personalized support, professional photography, combination lockboxes, digital contracts, and much more.
The prices of the packages vary according to the services included in them.
Doug Addeo Pros and Cons
- An expert guide – Doug Addeo has decades worth of experience in Flordia real estate market
- Affordable full-service packages
- Low tech experience
- Doug Addeo does not cover all of Florida
Doug Addeo Reviews
Karin, a home seller, sold their home with List with Freedom, and they were happy with the customer service and their seamless home selling experience.
Florida is a hot market currently and homes are moving nearly 46% faster in 2021 than in 2020 and in March, the average time on the market was only 8 days!
And not just that, houses are selling quickly with minimal price reduction. The statewide sales-price-to-list-price ratio was 102.2 percent in March 2021. If it’s above 100%, the home sold for more than the list price. If it’s less than 100%, the home sold for less than the list price.
On an average, you can expect to pay $200-$400 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Florida, but that’s only an average price. On the lower side, you can buy an MLS listing package for $100 and on the higher side, a comprehensive MLS listing service package can cost as much as $1,300.
Each package comes with a multitude of features like enabling more photographs, a-la-carte services and some even offer help with paperwork. You can buy as per your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida
Which are the Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida?
The best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida are listed below:
2. Flat Fee MLS Realty
4. Jack Keller Inc. Realtors
5. Doug Addeo
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Florida?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Florida. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Florida, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: ”. Do this only after you’ve completed all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.