Photos help with offer prices — homes with high-quality photos receive 44% higher asking prices per square foot. Thus hiring a good real estate photographer is crucial if you want to sell your house at a high price. We have compiled a list of the best real estate photographers in Indiana for your reference.
We have compiled a list of the best real estate photographers in Indiana for your reference.
Ranking: Best Real Estate Photographers in Indiana
|Real Estate Photographer||Specialization||Service Available|
|1. Jamie Sangar||Interiors and Architectural Photography||Indianapolis and other cities in Indiana|
|2. Terry Wieckert||Interiors, Exterior and Drone Photography||Indiana|
|3. Chad Swander||Interiors, Commercial, and Architectural Photography||Bloomington and other cities in Indiana|
What is a Real Estate Photographer?
A real estate photographer usually specializes in various types of properties residential and commercial. They know how best to portray the best angles, lighting, and settings to make real estate photos stand out in an MLS listing posted online. They also work with top realtors in Indiana, real estate agents, and brokerages to work for their clients.
What is Real Estate Photography?
Real estate photography is taking professional pictures of a property to sell and market it better. It is most commonly used for listing a property for sale online. Real estate photography in Indiana is important because homes sold 32% faster if photos were professionally photographed.
Why Do You Need a Real Estate Photographer?
Homes with professional photos get 61% more views than amateur photos. A real estate photographer will know the correct angle, lighting, time of the day, and elements to focus on when taking pictures of your house.
Need of a Photographer for Real Estate Listings
Selling homes with beautiful photographs or even offering virtual tours may be interesting and exciting methods to showcase a listing. According to Redfin research, listings with professional photographs receive around 61% more views than those without, and this applies across all price ranges. Homes professionally photographed with DSLR cameras are proven to sell quicker and for more dollars than homes shot with amateur photos.
- Listings with professional photography sell 32% more quickly
- Aerial photographs help homes sell 68% more quickly
- Videos on real estate listings increase inquiries by 403% over those without them
» Indiana Home Staging: Check out the best home staging companies in Indiana.
Types of Professional Real Estate Photographers
There are four main types of professional real estate photographers that you can choose from:
1. Luxury Real Estate Photographers
These professional real estate photographers are certified in luxury real estate photography. They capture the high quality and beautiful angles of your home, giving the buyer an up-close look at your property. Ideal for highlighting the best features of your house.
2. Commercial Real Estate Photographers
Commercial real estate photographers are experts at showcasing wonderful spaces with their beautiful architects. They are excellent at highlighting the best aspects of a property and usually capture commercial spaces like restaurants, apartment complexes, new construction, and business centers.
3. Residential Real Estate Photographers
Residential real estate photographers are specialized in providing consistent, high-quality images to evoke the emotions of your home’s surroundings. These local real estate photographers will make your home stand out in order to entice home buyers to make the move.
4. Real Estate Drone Photographers
A drone or aerial view of the property gives the buyer an idea about the surrounding area, amenities, and landscape near it. Drone photography is especially important if it is a large property and has a lake, scenic backyard, or a front yard. Real Estate drone photographers are experts in capturing the beauty of your property from above.
How Much Do Real Estate Photographers Charge in IN?
Hiring a real estate photographer in Indiana can cost you between $150-$400 depending on the size and area of your property.
Key Factors to Consider When Hiring a Real Estate Photographer:
Before Choosing a Real Estate Photographer these are a few factors you need to consider:
- What kind of training and experience does he or she have? How much experience do they have working in this niche?
- What kind of equipment do they use? What kind of camera and other related pieces of equipment do they use?
- Do they have any online reviews or sample work that you can take a look at?
- Do they have any customer recommendations?
- How good are they at retouching photos? Do they have excellent editing skills along with photography?
- What are the packages they offer for real estate photography?
- Do they deliver the photos on time and can they meet your deadline?
Read our comprehensive guide and learn all tips & tricks: Real Estate Photography
What is Real Estate Photography?
Real estate photography is taking professional pictures of a property to sell and market it better. It is most commonly used for listing a property for sale online. Real estate photography is a specialized genre of photography that focuses on capturing images of properties for the purpose of marketing and selling them.
It involves capturing high-quality photographs of various aspects of a property, including its exterior, interior, and surrounding areas. Real estate photographers aim to showcase the property in the most appealing and accurate way possible, highlighting its unique features, layout, and overall ambiance.
These photographs are typically used in property listings, brochures, websites, and other promotional materials to attract potential buyers or renters. Real estate photography requires a keen eye for detail, an understanding of composition and lighting techniques, and the ability to showcase a property’s best attributes while accurately representing its space and characteristics.
» Real Estate Photography: Read our comprehensive guide and learn all tips & tricks
Choosing the correct real estate photographer will be the key step in getting more views for your property online and will help it to make it sell faster. The above article helps you how to approach and find the best real estate photographer in Indiana for your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a real estate photographer cost in Indiana?
A real estate photographer can cost anywhere from $150 - $400 depending on which photographer you may go with. Some charge based on the property area while others may charge on an hourly basis.
2. Are professional real estate photos worth it?
Yes. Professional real estate photos are worth it.
Homes listed in the $200,000 to $1 million range sell for $3,000 to $11,000 more when they have professional real estate photography, per reports
3. How many photos should a real estate listing have?
10 - 15 photos should be the ideal count for a real estate listing.
It would also depend upon the size of the property. For a single-family home, interior pictures covering every room and bath area, along with an exterior photo of the front yard and backyard is sufficient for better understanding of the property.
- Best Real Estate Websites Indiana: Learn all about the best real estate websites in Indiana for all types of real estate requirements.
- Home Staging For Sale: With home staging, you get $40,000 more than the listing price. Follow our guide on home staging – right from what it means to if it’s worth it.
- Flat Fee MLS IN: Most Advanced Flat Fee MLS Listing Service in Indiana.
- House Market Indiana: Mortgage rates are at a record high, and home prices are plummeting to extreme lows. Here’s what Indiana real estate market experts predict for 2023.
- Title Insurance Coverage in IN: Know what title insurance is and its relevance to you.
- Best Low Commission Realtor: Low-commission real estate agents offer selling and listing services at a rate lower than the traditional real estate agent commission.
- Houzeo Reviews: Click here to know what customers have to say about Houzeo.
- Houzeo Complaints: Read our Complete Analysis.
- Is Houzeo Legit: Read this to decide if you can really trust Houzeo Real Estate.
- Houzeo Hidden Fees: Click here to know if they have hidden fees.
- Best FSBO sites: Click here to know the best FSBO Websites in America
Recommended For Sellers
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Indiana: Check out our comprehensive guide on selling your own house without any realtor’s help.
- What is the Best Flat Fee MLS Company for Indiana: Flat Fee MLS Indiana companies are quite popular among home sellers for their various benefits, check out our rankings of the best in Indiana!
- Closing Costs to Sell a Home in Indiana: Know how much you will have to shell out when you sell your house in Indiana.
- Indiana Seller Disclosure Law: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Indiana can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
- Help Me Sell My House Fast Indiana: The best ways to sell your house fast in Indiana are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Selling My House Indiana: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Indiana. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
Related: professional real estate photography near me, realestate photographer, real estate photographers near me, real estate photogrphy, real estate photographer salary, professional house photography, real estate pictures, video, photographers near me, real estate photos near me, photographer for real estate, professional real estate photos, real estate photographers, luxury real estate photographer, professional real estate photographer, realestatephotography, real estate photography, photographer for home listings, photographer real estate, home photographers, commercial real estate photographer
house photographer, photographer for home sales, snapper photographer, house photographers, get real estate photography, mls photographer, real estate photography company, housezo,houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,