If you are selling your home in Oregon, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
An Oregon Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling a condo in Portland or a family vacation home in Canyonville, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee MLS Listing companies in the Beaver State.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
Rankings: Top 7 Oregon Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. By Owner Oregon||$999||0.5%-1%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|3. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$800||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. Lowes Flat Fee Realty||$399||$40-$200||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. I Sold My House||$399||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$425||0.75%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. Flat Fee Realty||$299||0.10%-0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: 7 Flat Fee MLS Oregon Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with maximum photos on the MLS.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo pros and cons!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
📌 Houzeo Oregon Pricing: Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
2. By Owner Oregon
By Owner Oregon offers several packages priced between $99 to $999 that vary as per county.
Multiple Packages $99 to $999: Common services in all the packages include local Realtor’s MLS listing. Listing gets syndicated to Zillow.com, Trulia, REALTOR.com, IDX Websites – Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, and many more.
By Owner Oregon is a good option for home sellers in OR.
- Inexpensive Packages: By Owner Oregon offers affordable packages starting at $99. You should know that the package price and services vary by location.
- Great Exposure: Your property gets syndicated to popular sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- Max Coverage: By Owner Oregon offers services in the entire state of Oregon.
There are a few disadvantages of listing with By Owner Oregon.
- Extra Fees for Listing Changes: You can make up to 3 changes to your listing for free. After which you pay an extra fee of $25 per change.
- Extra Fees for Same-Day MLS Entry: You have to pay an additional fee for same-day MLS listing.
👑 We recommend their Better Flat Fee MLS package priced at $399 as it includes everything a home seller needs. You should know that the services of the package vary as per county.
3. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months, 4 photos and state forms & disclosures, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: Includes the same services as the basic package with 10 free listing changes. In addition, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: Includes all services of the Plus Package with unlimited free listing changes, and open house postings.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Jared Andrew English is one of the most capable brokers in the business. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Andrew provides excellent representation.
- Excellent Customer Service: Congress Realty’s Andrew and his team are among the fastest and most accessible brokers in the industry.
👉 Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an “Excellent” of 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers. Check out his profile on Houzeo’s vendor page!
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. The broker community holds Jared Andrew English in high regard.
However, Congress Realty boasts several upgrades. These can pile up quickly at the time of closing!
We recommend the Premium Package as the best value for your money. You get unlimited changes with the Premium package. The cheaper plan requires you to purchase upgrades separately.
4. Lowes Flat Fee Realty
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers 3 flat fee MLS packages.
- Showcase Package – $399: This plan will allow you to upload 25 photos. The listing term is 6-months. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Premium Realtor Assist – $399 + 0.75% of Sales Price: This plan includes everything from the Showcase package. Additionally, it also provides full agency representation with a listing term until sold. You also get phone and email support.
- Realtor Assist – $0 Upfront + 1.5% of Sales Price: This plan includes everything from the Premium Realtor Assist package.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers its services in Oregon and Idaho.
- Great Exposure: Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many local websites.
- State Disclosures: You get all the required contracts, forms, addendums, and disclosures to sell your house.
- Virtual Tour Link: You get to insert your virtual house tour link into the MLS.
- Listing Assistance: Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers listing support that eases the whole process.
There are a few negatives of listing ith Lowes Flat Fee Realty.
- Extra Fees for Open House: You don’t get open house in the Showcase package. For up to 3-weekend postings you have to pay $50.
- Expensive and Vague Plans: The Premium Realtor Assist and Realtor Assist package offers matching services. However, rates of their plan vary drastically thereby confusing home sellers.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty’s packages are expensive. If budget is not an issue, we recommend their Premium Realtor Assist package priced at $399+0.75% of the sales price.
5. I Sold My House
iSoldMyHouse provides 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6-10 photos.
- Get Sold – $399+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is a good choice in the 8 states where it offers services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Robust Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has good reviews on trusted websites like Google and BBB.
There are a few negatives with iSoldMyHouse.com
- Leads Sold to Local Brokers in 42 States and DC: iSoldMyHouse.com offers services in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, it sells your information to a local broker. Then, a local broker will contact you to list your property. You don’t get any listing assistance or customer care support in these 42 states + DC.
- Slow Listing & Time to Make Changes High: In the 42 states + DC where it does not provide its services, it sells your information to a local broker. Due to this your listing on the MLS and other FSBO paperwork gets delayed.
- Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse is low on tech. You have to review offers and manage inspections manually. It also does not offer a mobile app.
- Limited Coverage: I Sold My House currently serves in only 8 states. You will have to check if their packages are available in your area.
👉 iSoldMyHouse Review: Read a detailed review for iSoldMyHouse before investing.
We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. We suggest you buy the “Get Sold” plan if you reside in one of these states. Getting more than 6 photos is crucial because it helps to sell your house.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group provides 3-4 packages that vary as per state.
Common Services: Your listing gets activated within 48 hrs with a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In the full-service package, you get broker assistance which is expensive.
Flat Fee Group is available in all the states.
- Package Customization: You can get your package customized for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addenda you need from Flat Fee Group.
- Great Exposure: Flat Fee Group will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
Flat Fee Group has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Not 100% Online: Flat Fee Group is not fully online. Therefore, the process becomes manual and time-consuming. You’ll be on your own to provide tours and interact with potential buyers.
- Extra Fees: The closing costs can vary significantly as per your state and the listing package you choose. You will have to budget for these costs if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group operates on the agent referral system. There are several flat-fee brokerages that it works with, and no two sellers will have the same experience.
7. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty provides a single MLS package with varying costs as per the state.
- Common Features: A listing term of 6 months with 6 photos is service included in the flat fee package. Your properties get syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow. Free listing enhancements and state disclosures come as well.
👉 Additional Costs: Any changes you wish to make to your listing photos must be purchased separately. For $50, you can add up to 25 photos.
Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS substitute where it provides direct services.
- Changes Made Simple: You can freely adjust your status and price with Flat Fee Realty. They enable correcting any minor problems found after the listing becomes live.
- Market Exposure: Real estate listings appear on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. You can advertise your home on all the major websites you choose to reach the ideal purchasers.
- Free Disclosures: Similar to taxes, documentation is a crucial selling point. For all states, Flat Fee Realty provides free disclosures.
In our analysis, Flat Fee Realty has some significant red flags.
- Non-customizable Packages: The listing bundle offered by Flat Fee Realty does not allow any modification. The package’s one-size-fits-all design restricts the possibilities you can choose from.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: At closing, Flat Fee Realty takes a commission of 0.25%. They claim the buyer agent is responsible for paying this, but the seller pays the entire commission.
Flat Fee Realty is an excellent choice if having a budget-friendly strategy is important to you. They do, however, charge more for optional enhancements like extra photographs.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Oregon Near Me
There are over 500 small and regional Multiple Listing Sites in the USA. Here are a few in the Beaver State for FSBO home sellers.
- Flat Fee MLS Portland: If you are selling a home in Portland in 2023 a Flat Fee MLS listing service is your best bet. Save up to 3%-6% in real estate agent commission fees with a flat rate.
How to List Without a Realtor in Oregon?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do Oregon MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $200-$800 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in OR.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
OR Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: In Oregon, the closing costs go up to 8%-10% of the final home selling price. Both seller and buyer pay certain parts of the closing cost. Here is a free closing costs calculator for Oregon home sellers – Closing Cost Calculator by Houzeo.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in Oregon include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $200-$300 per hour
- Escrow Fee: $200-$500
- HOA Estoppel Fee: $200-$500
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6%
Seller’s Disclosure: A Oregon home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in Oregon includes some of the following:-
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- Disclosure of Material Defects
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Houzeo Listing: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To Oregon Flat Fee MLS Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most Oregon home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in Oregon: Discount real estate brokers typically charge between 0.5%- 2% commission at closing. You get the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in Oregon pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, buy hundreds of homes in Portland and other Oregon markets. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in Oregon.
- Realtors in Oregon: Oregon Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, if you are new to the real estate market it is likely you will need the guidance of a licensed real estate agent.
- For Sale By Owner: You can opt to sell your property without the assistance of a broker. For Sale By Owner websites provide the needed tools for listing a home on the MLS by yourself.
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. You must pay the listing agent and buyer agent’s commission as the seller. Flat Fee Realtors can help you save thousands in seller commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in Oregon. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Flat Fee MLS?
Flat-fee MLS refers to the practice in the real estate industry of a seller entering into an "à la carte service agreement" with a real estate broker who accepts a flat fee rather than a percentage of the sale price for the listing side of the transaction.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Florida. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
What is the difference between Flat Fee MLS and Traditional Agent?
A traditional broker commission model is usually 6% on closing, which is going to cost more for you as home seller. A Flat Fee MLS on the other hand, asks you a flat fee instead.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS in Oregon?
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS in Oregon. With Houzeo, you get - max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
How much do Flat Fee services cost in Oregon?
Flat Fee services in Oregon could cost you around $279-$999.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Related Keywords: flat fee mls listing, Oregon Flat fee, multiple listing services oregon, fsbo oregon, oregon MLS, flat fee mls portland Oregon, MLS listing oregon, regional multiple listing service oregon, best for sale by owner mls listing service, best site for sale by owner homes, real estate websites