Buying a home is the biggest and the most important financial transaction in a person’s life. If you are selling your house ensure potential buyers visualize their future in your house. A professional home stager helps you achieve this.
A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Hire a home staging company to make your property more appealing to potential buyers. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in Georgia.
Rankings: 3 Best Georgia Home Staging Companies
|Rank||Staging Company||Staging Fee||Best For|
|#1||Meridith Baer Home||$15,000 – $20,000||Staging super luxurious properties|
|#2||Stuccco||$29 per photo||Affordable virtual staging|
|#3||Showhomes||Varies as per the location||In-person staging|
Reviews: 3 Best Georgia Home Staging Companies
1. Meridith Baer Home
Meridith Baer Home is rated 4 stars on the popular review site Yelp.
Meridith Baer Home offers home staging services nationwide.
We could not find a substantial number of customer reviews on credible review sites for Stuccco.
Stuccco offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
Showhomes’ Raleigh franchise is rated 5 stars on Google reviews. Check your local Showhomes franchise ratings before choosing their staging services.
What are Home Staging Services?
Home staging companies or home staging services help you prepare your home for a potential buyer. They are real estate professionals who help you set the stage for attracting home buyers.
Professional home staging largely involves cleaning, rearranging, or renting furniture, and other aesthetic tactics to make your home visually appealing.
» Home Staging Ideas: What it means and is it worth it?
How Much Does a Home Staging Company Cost in Georgia?
It depends on the staging company you choose. Some home staging Georgia companies charge a percentage of the sale value. Whereas, some charge a flat rate based on the area and staging required.
As per Homeadvisor’s data, home sellers spend $755 – $2,844 on home staging. However, this cost varies largely depending on the location and the number of rooms you want to stage.
Also, home staging costs vary depending on the type of property. For instance, a low-end small house will cost much lesser than a high-end luxury property.
Top Home Staging Tips
Here are the top home staging tips you cannot miss:
- Make a Remarkable First Impression: Add a fresh coat of paint to your front door or fix a minor dent. Place plants on either side of the front door. Also, trim the lawn and keep the outside windows clean.
- Paint Your House Neutral: Neutral colors appeal to most people. They make the rooms look spacious and more ventilated.
- Get rid of Unnecessary Furniture: If your living room or the bedrooms are cluttered with bulky furniture, put them in storage. Too many small furniture pieces will also degrade the overall look. Strike a perfect balance and rent furniture if necessary.
- Remove Personal Photographs: Ensure you remove all the personal and family pictures while staging your house. Allow buyers to imagine their future in the house. Instead, keep coffee table books, magazines, or candles on the side tables.
» Home Staging Tips: Pro tactics to stage your house for sale
Is a Home Staging Company Worth the Cost?
Yes, hiring a home staging company is completely worth the cost. According to RESA, homes staged sold for $40,000 over the list price in 2021. Also, staged homes sell 9 days faster.
» Home Staging Companies: Discover the best.
Resources for Selling Your Georgia House
- Real Estate Aerial Photography Georgia: Discover the best photography ideas for your home.
- Real Estate Photographers in Georgia: Check out our rankings for the top Georgia real estate photographers.
- Realtors in Georgia: Realtors are real estate professionals associated with NAR. Check out our rankings of the top Realtors in Georgia.
- Real Estate Agents Low Commission: If you want to save on commission but still need constant guidance and support, go for a low-commission Realtor. We have ranked the top discount brokers in Georgia.
- Best Flat Fee MLS Company in Georgia: Flat Fee MLS companies get you on the MLS for a small flat fee saving you thousands in commissions. Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Georgia.
Home staging companies are an effective way of marketing your property for sale. Home staging can be in-person involving a professional home stager. They rearrange or rent or buy new furniture, improve the landscape, repaint the walls, and more.
Virtual home staging is a technologically advanced option to stage your house. It has a lower turnaround time and costs significantly less than in-person staging services. Attach realistically rendered photos to make your MLS listing attractive. A good staging service is definitely worth the investment because they result in a faster home sale at a higher price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to stage a house in Georgia?
Home staging costs around $600 to $2000 that also includes service fees, rental furniture and staging fees.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Georgia: Discover the best time to sell your house in Georgia to maximize your profits.
- Purpose of Title Insurance in Georgia: Read to know how title insurance works in the US.
- Real Estate Company in Georgia: Discover is the top real estate company in Georgia that work with the best real estate agents.
- How Sell My House Georgia: Check out our home-selling guide for Georgia.
- Taxes on Selling Inherited Property in Georgia: Selling an inherited property in Georgia comes with lots of paper formalities and it would take almost a year to complete all the legalities. Learn about them for a quick home sale.
- Should I Sell My House As Is Georgia: Selling a house as is means the buyer accepts the property in its existing condition. Read further to know how selling “as is” works in Georgia.
- Average Real Estate Agent Commission in Georgia: Discover how real estate commissions work in GA.
- Is Houzeo Legit? Let us Find out.
- Houzeo Complaints: Read everything about Houzeo.
- Houzeo Hidden Fees: Find out more about Houzeo’s Hidden Fees Policy.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: Read our blog to find out the best FSBO websites in the US.
- Houzeo Reviews: Check out what other people say about Houzeo.
Related: home staging Georgia, Georgia home staging companies, home staging Georgia price, home staging Georgia, Georgia home staging, best home staging companies Georgia, home staging companies, Georgia professional home staging, Georgia vacant home staging, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo