List Now Realty provides For Sale By Owner services that can help you save thousands of dollars on commissions. However, keep in mind that they do not offer a la carte services.
Write a review
- Lists until sold
- Unlimited listing changes
- Max photos on the MLS
- Limited technology
- Expensive packages
- Limited Coverage
- No Comparative Market Analysis
List Now Realty is a Florida-based company. They help you list your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a flat fee. The company allows you to skip the commission fee that you’d typically pay a listing agent.
However, List Now Realty has some disadvantages. The company does not provide any add-on services. They will only get your house on the MLS. On the other hand, other companies like Houzeo offer other listing services.
✍️ Queen’s Take: List Now Realty is not ideal for inexperienced home sellers. Instead, we recommend you to list with Houzeo.com.
What is List Now Realty?
List Now Realty is a licensed real estate brokerage and Flat Fee MLS listing service in 33 Florida counties. Matt Buttner founded the company. Currently, they offer an MLS package and a Full-Service package.
With List Now Realty, you list your property until it sells. Therefore, when the Florida listing contract stipulates an expiration date, you can renew the contract with List Now Realty at no additional cost.
Keep These Factors in Mind
- Legit: List Now Realty is a legitimate platform. The company was founded in Florida by Matthew Buttner.
- Coverage: List Now Realty’s MLS plan covers only 33 counties in Florida. Moreover, their Full-Service plan is only available in Lake, Orange, Seminole, and Sumter counties.
- Reviews: List With Realty lacks customer reviews on trusted sites. Check List Now Realty’s reviews to learn more.
How Does List Now Realty Work?
List Now Realty offers by-owner listings that make selling a home easy. The process works in these simple steps:
- Create Your Account: Create your account on List Now Realty.
- Property Details: Submit information about your home, such as its location, square footage, features, etc.
- Make the Payment: Pay for the package to list your house on MLS.
- Fill out the Forms: Provide all the necessary information.
- Review Your Listing: List Now Realty will prepare your listing and send it to you for approval.
👉 Important: The listing process with List Now Realty can be challenging due to their outdated technology. It takes a lot of manual effort to compare offers and provide showing instructions, which is easily automated.
Pros and Cons
Before listing your home with List Now Realty, weigh the benefits and drawbacks. To help you decide whether they are the right choice for you, here are their pros and cons:
✅ List Now Realty Pros
Florida home sellers may find List Now Realty a good option.
- Automatic Showing Scheduler: Every listing includes free automatic showing scheduling.
- Unlimited Photo/Listing Changes: You can make as many listing changes as you want. Further, they permit a maximum number of photos per listing.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded Directly: All leads are emailed directly to you.
❌ List Now Realty Cons
Sellers need to be aware of the downsides of List Now Realty.
- Single MLS Listing Package: Sellers must use their single MLS listing package. They charge a lot for their Full-Service plan.
- No Yard Signs and Lock Boes: List Now Realty’s MLS packages do not include yard signs, lock boxes, or photography.
- No Comparative Market Analysis: Listing your home requires a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA). This service does not come with List Now Realty’s flat fee package.
- Not Suitable for FSBO Sellers: For FSBO sellers who need more assistance, List Now Realty is not the best option.
List Now Realty’s Pricing
For home sellers, List Now Realty offers 2 – packages:
MLS Package – $400
List Now Realty’s MLS package costs $400. The company allows you to list single-family homes, vacant lots, and multifamily properties.
The package does not offer add-on services, like a yard sign, professional photography, a lockbox facility, or agent assistance. Therefore, this service may benefit experienced sellers since they are responsible for most of the selling process.
🚨 Important: List Now Realty does not charge a cancellation or early termination fee, but the listing fee is non-refundable.
Full-Service Package – 4% at Closing
List Now Realty’s Full-Service listing package costs 4% at closing. The plan is higher than many full-service discount real estate brokers.
While List Now Realty has no hidden fees, their 4% listing commission is more than the average real estate agent commission. Additionally, the service is only available in Lake, Orange, Seminole, and Sumter counties.
|What I Like 👍||What I Don't Like 👎|
|✅ No cancellation or hidden fees||❌ Only one flat-fee listing package|
|✅ No extra charge for MLS listing changes||❌ No CMA, contract reviews, and negotiation assistance in MLS plan|
|✅ Upload maximum number of photos on the MLS||❌ Only operates in 33 counties in Florida|
List Now Realty Customer Reviews
Positive List Now Realty Reviews
Home sellers review List Now Realty for its prompt response and savings on agent commissions. As per positive List Now Realty reviews, their listing process is straightforward and quick.
Negative List Now Realty Reviews
We found no negative reviews of List Now Realty on any major platforms. Additionally, it’s important to note that List Now Realty’s testimonials on its website are curated.
As a result, it is difficult for us to determine the real experiences of past customers.
List Now Realty offers barebones services, so here are other options you may want to consider.
When selling your house, Houzeo offers a comprehensive set of tools to guide you through every step of the process. In comparison, List Now Realty provides a more basic listing service that requires more effort from sellers.
If you’re interested in selling your home without a real estate agent, Fizber is an effective option. They allow you to list your property on their online directory for free and offer an MLS package for $295.
You can sell your home without an agent using ForSaleByOwner.com. You can list your home for free on their website.
Is List Now Realty Worth it?
List Now Realty’s MLS package is a viable option for experienced sellers. However, they lack credible customer reviews and technology and have limited automation.
Conversely, Houzeo is the best service for FSBOs. Houzeo’s Silver Package is a comprehensive and affordable option for sellers.
» Houzeo Reviews: Find out why more than 3,500 home sellers have rated Houzeo 4.9 stars out of 5 on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is List Now Realty's founder?
Matthew Buttner founded List Now Realty. He started his real estate journey in 2009 and established List Now Realty to offer affordable services. Know more about List Now Realty.
2. Where does List Now Realty operate?
List Now Realty offers For Sale By Owner services in Florida. However, the MLS plan covers only 33 counties in Florida. Moreover, their Full-Service plan is only available in Lake, Orange, Seminole, and Sumter counties.
3. Is Flat Fee MLS worth it?
Related: list now realty reviews, list now realty, list now realty LLC, list now realty matt buttner, matt butner list now realty, list now realty beverly hills fl, list now realty, houzeo reviews, houzeo.com reviews, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, list now realty LLC, matt buttner list now realty, list now realty matt buttner, matt butner list now realty