If you are selling your home in Pennsylvania, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
A Nevada Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling a condo in Las Vegas or a family home in Mesquite, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee MLS Listing companies in the Silver State.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
Rankings: 7 Flat Fee MLS Nevada Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||⛔||✅||✅||⛔||⛔|
|3. FlatFeeGroup.com||$99-$1499||1 % at closing||⛔||✅||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. Best Choice Flat Fee||$99-$1499||1 % at closing||⛔||✅||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. By Owner Flat Fee MLS||$99-$188||None||⛔||✅||✅||⛔||⛔|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||Varies||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. Vegas Flat Fee||$2,399||$995||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Nevada Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with maximum photos on the MLS.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo pros and cons!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
📌 Houzeo Nevada Listing: In Nevada, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months, 4 photos and state forms & disclosures, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: Includes the same services as the basic package with 10 free listing changes. In addition, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: Includes all services of the Plus Package with unlimited free listing changes, and open house postings.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Jared Andrew English is one of the most capable brokers in the business. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Andrew provides excellent representation.
- Excellent Customer Service: Congress Realty’s Andrew and his team are among the fastest and most accessible brokers in the industry.
👉 Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an “Excellent” of 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers. Check out his profile on Houzeo’s vendor page!
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. The broker community holds Jared Andrew English in high regard.
However, Congress Realty boasts several upgrades. These can pile up quickly at the time of closing!
We recommend the Premium Package as the best value for your money. You get unlimited changes with the Premium package. The cheaper plan requires you to purchase upgrades separately.
Flat Fee Group provides 3-4 packages that vary as per state.
Common Services: Your listing gets activated within 48 hrs with a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In the full-service package, you get broker assistance which is expensive.
Flat Fee Group is available in all the states.
- Package Customization: You can get your package customized for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addenda you need from Flat Fee Group.
- Great Exposure: Flat Fee Group will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
Flat Fee Group has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Not 100% Online: Flat Fee Group is not fully online. Therefore, the process becomes manual and time-consuming. You’ll be on your own to provide tours and interact with potential buyers.
- Extra Fees: The closing costs can vary significantly as per your state and the listing package you choose. You will have to budget for these costs if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group operates on the agent referral system. There are several flat-fee brokerages that it works with, and no two sellers will have the same experience.
4. Best Choice Flat Fee
Best Choice Flat Fee provides 3-4 packages. Prices of the package vary depending on the state.
- Common services in the package include pricing, review, and closing assistance. You get a listing term of 6 to 12 months with negotiation assistance.
Best Choice Flat Fee is a national group of flat fee brokers who also work with the Flat Fee Group. The company offers both flat-fee and full-service packages.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, and disclosures from Best Choice Flat Fee in all the packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: Buyer leads are forwarded to you with no agent involvement. You get this service in all the packages.
There are a few negatives that you need to know when listing with Best Choice Flat Fee.
- Mobile App Unavailable: It doesn’t offer home sellers a mobile app.
- Costly Packages: The cost of their basic package is relatively high. You may get similar services at much lower prices from MLS service providers.
- No Good Reviews: Best Choice Flat Fee has no trustworthy reviews on sites like Google, Trustpilot, and Zillow.
We recommend their full-service package, which offers great exposure for a faster sale.
5. By Owner Flat Fee MLS
By Owner Flat Fee MLS is a sister company of Brokerless Inc. It offers 3 packages depending on Nevada home sellers.
- $99 MLS By Owner: The package includes a Local MLS listing term of 6 months and 6 photos with free status changes.
- $149 MLS By Owner: The package includes a Local MLS listing term of 6 months and 25 photos with free status changes.
- $188 MLS By Owner: The package includes a Local MLS listing term of 12 months and 25 photos with state-required forms & disclosures.
⚔️ You Should Know: Most $99 plans are clickbait! Proceed with caution.
By Owner Flat Fee MLS.com is a national “for sale by owner” MLS listing service provider.
- Great Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to popular internet websites like Trulia, Zillow, and MSN.com
- Affordable Packages: By Owner Flat Fee MLS offers all the basic services for just $99.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary state disclosures and forms are provided in all their packages.
- Free Status Change: You get to change the status of your listing with By Owner Flat Fee MLS for free.
There are a few negatives with By Owner Flat Fee MLS.
- Expensive Add-on Services: The add-on services are expensive as you have to pay $75 extra for Showing Time and $50 for additional photos.
- No CMA: You don’t get comparative market analysis in any of their packages.
- Low on Tech: By Owner Flat Fee MLS does not offer a mobile app and it has a very basic website.
👑 By Owner Flat Fee MLS offers minimal features in their listing packages. We recommend the $188 plan as it offers maximum listing time on the MLS.
6. I Sold My House
iSoldMyHouse provides 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6-10 photos.
- Get Sold – $399+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is a good choice in the 8 states where it offers services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Robust Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has good reviews on trusted websites like Google and BBB.
There are a few negatives with iSoldMyHouse.com
- Leads Sold to Local Brokers in 42 States and DC: iSoldMyHouse.com offers services in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, it sells your information to a local broker. Then, a local broker will contact you to list your property. You don’t get any listing assistance or customer care support in these 42 states + DC.
- Slow Listing & Time to Make Changes High: In the 42 states + DC where it does not provide its services, it sells your information to a local broker. Due to this your listing on the MLS and other FSBO paperwork gets delayed.
- Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse is low on tech. You have to review offers and manage inspections manually. It also does not offer a mobile app.
- Limited Coverage: I Sold My House currently serves in only 8 states. You will have to check if their packages are available in your area.
👉 iSoldMyHouse Review: Read a detailed review for iSoldMyHouse before investing.
We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. We suggest you buy the “Get Sold” plan if you reside in one of these states. Getting more than 6 photos is crucial because it helps to sell your house.
7. Vegas Flat Fee – Executive Realty Services
Vegas Flat Fee offers 2 Flat Fee plans for FSBO sellers.
- Silver – $999: The silver plan is also called the self-representation plan. You handle the sale while Vegas Flat Fee markets your property. They also provide review assistance for offers, counter offers, and addendums.
- Gold – $2,399: This is the full-representation plan. Vegas Flat Fee will handle all appointments, showings, negotiations, paperwork, inspection coordination, etc.
🚩 Watch Out: Vegas Flat Fee charges a $995 compliance fee at the Closing of Escrow in both plans.
Vegas Flat Fee can be a good option for new FSBO sellers seeking broker assistance.
- Experienced Broker: Enrique Moreno, the founder of Vegas Flat Fee MLS has over 21 years of experience in the real estate space. He has successfully helped over 3,000 home sellers list their properties.
- Broker Assistance: You get unlimited email, text, and phone broker support in both plans. Additionally, if you go for the Gold plan you will get full broker support from close-to-list.
The most significant red flag in Vegas Flat Fee MLS is the high-priced packages!
- Expensive Base Plan: Most competitive sites offer the base plan between $99-$399. Vegas Flat Fee offers the Silver Plan for a extravagant $999.
- Compliance Fee: Vegas Flat Fee charges an additional $995 compliance fee at Closing of Escrow in both plans. This means you eventually end up spending well over $2,000 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service.
We recommend Vegas Flat Fee for inexperienced FSBO sellers. You get full broker support in the Gold plan albeit expensive. If you are on a tight budget, opt for Houzeo’s Gold plan instead.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Nevada Near Me
There are over 500 small and regional Multiple Listing Sites in the USA. Here are a few in the Silver State for FSBO home sellers.
- Flat Fee MLS Las Vegas: Pittsburgh is a popular city for real estate investors. Sin City continues to have great selling potential, even in the current slow market. For a successful real estate transaction, choose your Realtor or Flat Fee service with care.
Be careful, Local NV Flat Fee MLS services have high hidden costs and sub-par technology! This can ruin your experience if you are a new FSBO seller.
How to List Without a Realtor in Nevada?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do Nevada MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $200-$800 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in NV.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
NV Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: In Nevada, both seller and buyer pay the final closing costs. This ranges between 8%-10% of your final home sale price. The biggest expenditure is the 6% agent commission fee!
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in Nevada include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $200-$300 per hour
- Escrow Fee: $200-$500
- Home Inspection Fee: $350
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6%
Seller’s Disclosure: A Nevada home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in Nevada includes some of the following:-
- Disclosure of Material Defects
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Nevada
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Houzeo Listing: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To Nevada Flat Fee MLS Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most Nevada home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in Nevada: Discount real estate brokers typically charge between 0.5%- 2% commission at closing. You get the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in Nevada pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, buy hundreds of homes in Las Vegas and other Nevada markets. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in Nevada.
- Realtors in Nevada: Nevada Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, if you are new to the real estate market it is likely you will need the guidance of a licensed real estate agent.
- For Sale By Owner: You can opt to sell your property without the assistance of a broker. For Sale By Owner websites provide the needed tools for listing a home on the MLS by yourself.
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. As the seller, you must pay the listing agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Flat Fee Realtors can help you save thousands in seller commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in Nevada. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Flat Fee MLS Listing?
Flat Fee MLS is an alternative to traditional real estate agents that helps to list your home for sale on the MLS. MLS is an online database where information of all sale properties are listed.
What Are the Top For Sale By Owner Sites In Nevada?
Houzeo has been the leading Flat Fee MLS site in Nevada, followed by Resolution Realty and Flat Fee Group.
Is the MLS the same as Zillow?
Various MLS is a part of the Zillow Partnership Platform. Licensed real estate agents in Nevada have access to MLS Listing whereas few websites such as Zillow public websites have the access.
Can I Change/Update My Listing Information?
Yes, you can easily request changes in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch our comprehensive video tutorial on how you can change your listing information in minutes.
Can I List My House On MLS Without a Licensed Agent?
Yes, you can easily request changes in your listing, including advertising open houses, change in listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch our comprehensive video tutorial on how you can change your listing information in minutes.
Is Flat Fee Legal in Nevada?
Yes. Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Nevada.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Related Keywords – Flat Fee MLS Listing Las Vegas, flat fee mls listing, Nevada real estate MLS, Real Estate Companies in Nevada, Nevada MLS, Nevada MLS system, Nevada MLS listing, websites for sale by owner, website for sale by owner