If you are selling your home in Indiana, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
An Indiana Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling a condo in Indianapolis or a family home in Bloomington, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee MLS Listing companies in the Hoosier State.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
Rankings: 7 Flat Fee MLS Indiana Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Mink Realty||$299-$999||$250||✅||✅||✅||⛔||⛔|
|3. Paradigm Realty Solutions||$399-$499||None||⛔||⛔||✅||⛔||⛔|
|4. Mentor Listing Realty||$299-$399||$45-$590 + 🚩$200||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||⛔||✅||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. List With Freedom||$295||0.1%-0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Indiana Listing Service
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with maximum photos on the MLS.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo pros and cons!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $399 +$250 at closing, and the Gold package costs $459 + $250 at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $399 + 0.5% at closing.
2. Mink Realty
Mink Realty provides 3 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Silver Package – $299 + $250 at closing: The package is apt for selling land or a lot. It includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Your property gets listed on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Gold Package – $499 + $250 at closing: It includes everything from the Silver Package + yard sign with 50 photos, Showing time scheduling system, and feedback where available.
- Platinum Package – $999 + $250 at closing: The package includes everything from the Silver and Gold packages + Realtor assistance with offers, contract review, negotiations, repair requests, etc.
Here are a few of their additional services:
- Realtor Assistance: $800
- Supra Electronic Lock Box Rental: $100
- 6-month Listing Extension: $250
- Mink Realty Yard Sign: $50
Check out the best features of Mink Realty:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads are forwarded to you without agent involvement.
- Great Exposure: Mink Realty will list your home on local and national sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more.
- Assistance and Support: You get email support in all the packages. However, in the Platinum package, you get both email & phone support.
- Statewide Coverage: Mink Realty covers the entire state of Kentucky.
There are no red flags with Mink Realty. Donna Mink enjoys a solid name among the broker community. However, there are several upgrades. If you opt for a basic plan, we advise you to budget for these expenses because they can add up quickly.
👉 Mink Realty Reviews: Here’s what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Mink Realty.
We recommend the Silver package priced at $299 which is more reasonable than the Gold and Platinum package.
3. Paradigm Realty Solutions
Paradigm Realty Solutions has 2 Flat Fee plans on offer.
- $399 Plan: This plan gives you a 6-month listing term plus maximum photos on the MLS. You also get a free yard sign and unlimited listing changes.
- $499 Plan: You get everything from the $399 plan with a listing term of 12 months.
Here are a few of the additional services on offer
- Additional Photo: $5 (each)
- CMA/Appraisal Report: $50
- Professional Flyers: $50
- Combo Lockbox: $45
🚩 Watch Out: They charge a hefty additional fee of $350 at closing. Plus non-refundable credit card processing fees.
Paradigm Realty is popular among FSBO Indiana sellers because of their broker, Joshua Vida.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Paradigm Realty offers unlimited listing changes in both Flat Fee plans. It is easy to keep your listing updated, which attracts more buyers.
- Direct Buyer Leads: The company forwards the buyer leads directly to you in both plans.
- Buyer Rebate: You get up to $2,000 in Buyer Rebate Program if you use their services again.
👉 Customer Reviews: Paradigm Realty has 4.6 out of 5 stars from 56 reviews on Google.
There are a few drawbacks with Paradigm Realty to note.
- Expensive Add-Ons: Services like MLS lockbox rental are priced at $99 + $50 deposit. You also have to pay an additional $50 for maximum photos on the MLS, even though they have mentioned it as a part of the Flat Fee plan.
- Low on Tech: Paradigm Realty has a very basic website. There is no interactive seller’s dashboard or free mobile app for easy list-to-close management.
Paradigm Realty can be a good option for experienced Indiana FSBO sellers. However, the additional services are expensive, so curate your plan carefully.
4. Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty has 3 Flat Fee plans for you.
- Basic Package – $299: You only get 1 photo and a listing term of 6 months. Plus unlimited open house listings, state disclosure forms, and contracts. You also have Broker support and assistance.
- Standard Package – $349: It includes everything from the Basic Package plus 6 photos.
- Premium Package – $399: This is an upgraded version of the standard Package. You can post up to 25 photos.
Here is what you pay for additional services
- $250.00 – Electronic Lock Box
- $75.00 – Premium Sign
- $65.00 – Color Flyers (100 Pcs.)
- $175.00 – Market Survey Report
- Full Representation: $499
Mentor Listing Realty has a few advantages for Indiana FSBO sellers.
- Broker Support: A professional broker will help you through the listing process. This service is included in all packages but only via phone and email only.
- Upgrade to Full Representation: You can easily add the full representation service to your existing plan. You get help with coordination and management of the closing process, and more!
There are a few drawbacks to Mentor Listing Realty.
- One Listing Photo in Basic Plan: The basic package priced at $299, gives you just 1 photo on the MLS. This is not enough to entice a potential buyer.
- Low on Tech: Mentor Listing Realty is not 100% online. You have to fill out most of the paperwork manually. This is tedious and time-consuming.
We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $399 for Indiana FSBO sellers. You can post up to 25 photos on the MLS. However, if you are looking for a cheaper plan, you can opt for Houzeo’s Bronze Package.
5. I Sold My House
iSoldMyHouse provides 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6-10 photos.
- Get Sold – $399+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is a good choice in the 8 states where it offers services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Robust Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has good reviews on trusted websites like Google and BBB.
There are a few negatives with iSoldMyHouse.com
- Leads Sold to Local Brokers in 42 States and DC: iSoldMyHouse.com offers services in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, it sells your information to a local broker. Then, a local broker will contact you to list your property. You don’t get any listing assistance or customer care support in these 42 states + DC.
- Slow Listing & Time to Make Changes High: In the 42 states + DC where it does not provide its services, it sells your information to a local broker. Due to this your listing on the MLS and other FSBO paperwork gets delayed.
- Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse is low on tech. You have to review offers and manage inspections manually. It also does not offer a mobile app.
- Limited Coverage: I Sold My House currently serves in only 8 states. You will have to check if their packages are available in your area.
👉 iSoldMyHouse Review: Read a detailed review for iSoldMyHouse before investing.
We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. We suggest you buy the “Get Sold” plan if you reside in one of these states. Getting more than 6 photos is crucial because it helps to sell your house.
6. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty provides a single MLS package with varying costs as per the state.
- Common Features: A listing term of 6 months with 6 photos is service included in the flat fee package. Your properties get syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow. Free listing enhancements and state disclosures come as well.
👉 Additional Costs: Any changes you wish to make to your listing photos must be purchased separately. For $50, you can add up to 25 photos.
Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS substitute where it provides direct services.
- Changes Made Simple: You can freely adjust your status and price with Flat Fee Realty. They enable correcting any minor problems found after the listing becomes live.
- Market Exposure: Real estate listings appear on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. You can advertise your home on all the major websites you choose to reach the ideal purchasers.
- Free Disclosures: Similar to taxes, documentation is a crucial selling point. For all states, Flat Fee Realty provides free disclosures.
In our analysis, Flat Fee Realty has some significant red flags.
- Non-customizable Packages: The listing bundle offered by Flat Fee Realty does not allow any modification. The package’s one-size-fits-all design restricts the possibilities you can choose from.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: At closing, Flat Fee Realty takes a commission of 0.25%. They claim the buyer agent is responsible for paying this, but the seller pays the entire commission.
Flat Fee Realty is an excellent choice if having a budget-friendly strategy is important to you. They do, however, charge more for optional enhancements like extra photographs.
7. List With Freedom
ListWithFreedom gives you a choice of three Flat Fee plans.
- Gold Package- $149: This is the basic plan with 6 photos and a 6-month listing term. You have the option to add an online showing service, open house, and virtual tour for additional fees.
- Platinum Package- $195: This is simply the basic package rebranded with 25 photos instead of 6 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Plus- $295: In this plan, you get all the upgrades from the basic plan plus the basic listing service.
🚩 Watch Out: Listwithfreedom may seem like an affordable option but will charge you anywhere between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing!
Listwithfreedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee platforms in the USA!
- Quick Listing: Listwithfreedom makes sense for experienced home sellers on a tight budget. The listing is completely done online. Your listing will be live within 24-48 hours!
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Unlimited changes allow you to create the best possible listing that will attract potential buyers.
👉 Customer Reviews: The platform has a 4.3-star rating on Trustpilot out of 1,721 reviews in total. However, not all customers were happy with their experience!
Listwithfreedom has certain red flags that can derail a smooth sale.
- Hidden Fees: The word ‘deceptive’ has come up a few times in Listwithfreedom customer reviews. The 0.1% – 0.25% commission cost is not mentioned upfront on the pricing page!
- Not for First-time Sellers: Listwithfreedom does not offer much assistance when actually required. New home sellers can easily feel lost without the guidance of experienced real estate professionals.
👉 Should you List with Listwithfreedom? Read a detailed analysis before making your final choice.
We do not recommend ListWithFreedom for first-time FSBO sellers. However, experienced home sellers can go for the Platinum+ plan priced at $295 for a quick listing without broker assistance.
How to List Without a Realtor in Indiana?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do Indiana MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $200-$800 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Indiana.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
Indiana Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: The closing costs in Indiana are approximately 8%-10% of the total home value. This includes 6% agent fees. You can save on hefty agent costs by opting for a Flat Fee MLS listing company.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in Indiana include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $140-$500 per hour
- Escrow Fees: $200-$500
- Home Inspection Fee: $350
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6% Listing Agent Fee + 2%-3% Buyer’s Agent Fee
Seller’s Disclosure: An Indiana home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in Indiana includes some of the following:-
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- General Disclosure Requirements
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Houzeo Indiana Listing: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To Indiana Flat Fee MLS Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most Indiana home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in Indiana: Discount real estate brokers typically charge between 0.5%- 2% commission at closing. You get the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in Indiana will pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad buy hundreds of homes in Bloomington and other Indiana Cities. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in Indiana.
- Realtors in Louisiana: Indiana Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, you get assistance from the list to close.
- For Sale By Owner: You can opt to sell your home without any broker assistance. FSBO websites give you the required tools to help you list your property on the MLS.
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. As the seller, you must pay the listing agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Flat Rate Realtors will help you save thousands in listing agent commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in Indiana. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the top Flat Fee MLS Listing companies in Indiana?
The top five Flat Fee MLS Listing companies in Indiana are:
2. Flat Fee Realty
3. Paradigm Realty Solutions
4. Mentor Listing Realty
5. I Sold My House
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Indiana?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Indiana. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long does it take for MLS listing to go live?
It takes about 2-4 days after you have submitted all the required documents. Most Indiana MLSs will make your listing live in under 24 hours.
What is the best time to sell a house in Indiana?
The best time to sell a house in Indiana is June.
What is the difference between Flat Fee MLS and Traditional Agent?
A traditional broker commission model is usually 6% on closing, which is going to cost more for you as home seller. A Flat Fee MLS on the other hand, asks you a flat fee instead.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Related Keywords: flat fee mls indiana, mls indiana,multiple listing service indiana, fsbo indiana, indiana mls real estate, indiana regional mls, best real estate websites indiana, sale by owner websites, sites for sale by owner