If you are selling your home in Oklahoma, the service of a Flat Fee MLS company is your best choice for maximum saving and exposure.
An Oklahoma Realtor will charge you a 5%- 6% commission fee at closing. Say, your home costs around $500,000. A cool $25,000 will end up in the agent’s pocket. Whether selling bungalows in Oklahoma City or the one-story gable front-and-wing and the pyramidal house in Tulsa, you can save on hefty agent commissions with Flat Fee Listing companies in the Sooner State.
Benefits of Flat Fee MLS Services
- Save Thousands of Dollars: Start your listing journey at just $349 and save on Realtor commission costs.
- Cancel Anytime: With a traditional Realtor, you must sign a year-long contract. You are stuck with them even if you end up despising their work ethics.
- No Hidden Costs: The traditional real estate market is stained with high hidden costs. A genuine Flat Fee platform like Houzeo will disclose all costs upfront.
- Quick Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours. Tech-Sites like Houzeo give you 100% online services, saving precious time and energy!
As the seller, you must pay both the listing agent and the buyer’s agent commission. This is a whopping 6% of your home sale price. With Flat Fee services even a first-time seller can list their home within 48 hours, save on agent fees, and complete the listing online!
Rankings: Oklahoma Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Adams Family Real Estate||$999||0.1%- 0.25%||⛔||⛔||✅||⛔||⛔|
|3. List With Freedom||$149-$295||0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. FLat Fee Realty||$195||0.1%-0.25%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|6. I Sold My House||$299-$399||$450||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$99-$1,499||1%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
Reviews: 7 Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze: In this basic plan, you get a 6-month listing term with maximum photos on the MLS.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform. Check out Houzeo pros and cons!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
📌 Houzeo Oklahoma: In Oklahoma, Houzeo’s Silver package costs $349, and the Gold package costs $399 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing. The Bronze package is $299 for all home sellers in the Sooner State!
2. Adams Family Real Estate
Adams Family Real Estate offers a single Flat Fee MLS package for home sellers.
- Package – $999: It includes professional photography and syndication to major real estates websites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. You’ll also receive services such as comparative market analysis, yard signs, electronic lockbox, and seller’s guide.
The best thing about Adams Family Real Estate is its local Realtor Chip Adams.
- Local Expertise: Chip has been working in the real estate space since 2007 and is a lifelong resident of Oklahoma City.
- Professional Photography: Once you activate your listing with Adams Family Real Estate, a photographer will visit your home. This service is included in the flat fee plan.
- CMA Snapshot: You’ll receive a comparative market analysis snapshot of similar properties in your area. This will help you determine the right price for your listing.
Although Adams Family Real Estate is a local flat fee MLS, there are a few drawbacks to consider.
- Single Expensive Plan: Only a full-service package is available for $999, which is not ideal for experienced home sellers who only require a basic listing service.
- Limited Coverage: Adams Family Real Estate only serves specific locations in Oklahoma State.
- Lack of Tech: The platform has a basic website and no seller’s dashboard, making it difficult for busy home sellers who need online support.
We do not recommend Adams Family Real Estate as they provide only one package which is very limiting for a home seller looking for cheaper options.
3. List With Freedom
ListWithFreedom gives you a choice of three Flat Fee plans.
- Gold Package- $149: This is the basic plan with 6 photos and a 6-month listing term. You have the option to add an online showing service, open house, and virtual tour for additional fees.
- Platinum Package- $195: This is simply the basic package rebranded with 25 photos instead of 6 photos on the MLS.
- Platinum Plus- $295: In this plan, you get all the upgrades from the basic plan plus the basic listing service.
🚩 Watch Out: Listwithfreedom may seem like an affordable option but will charge you anywhere between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing!
Listwithfreedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee platforms in the USA!
- Quick Listing: Listwithfreedom makes sense for experienced home sellers on a tight budget. The listing is completely done online. Your listing will be live within 24-48 hours!
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Unlimited changes allow you to create the best possible listing that will attract potential buyers.
👉 Customer Reviews: The platform has a 4.3-star rating on Trustpilot out of 1,721 reviews in total. However, not all customers were happy with their experience!
Listwithfreedom has certain red flags that can derail a smooth sale.
- Hidden Fees: The word ‘deceptive’ has come up a few times in Listwithfreedom customer reviews. The 0.1% – 0.25% commission cost is not mentioned upfront on the pricing page!
- Not for First-time Sellers: Listwithfreedom does not offer much assistance when actually required. New home sellers can easily feel lost without the guidance of experienced real estate professionals.
👉 Should you List with Listwithfreedom? Read a detailed analysis before making your final choice.
We do not recommend ListWithFreedom for first-time FSBO sellers. However, experienced home sellers can go for the Platinum+ plan priced at $295 for a quick listing without broker assistance.
4. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty provides a single MLS package with varying costs as per the state.
- Common Features: A listing term of 6 months with 6 photos is service included in the flat fee package. Your properties get syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow. Free listing enhancements and state disclosures come as well.
👉 Additional Costs: Any changes you wish to make to your listing photos must be purchased separately. For $50, you can add up to 25 photos.
Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS substitute where it provides direct services.
- Changes Made Simple: You can freely adjust your status and price with Flat Fee Realty. They enable correcting any minor problems found after the listing becomes live.
- Market Exposure: Real estate listings appear on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. You can advertise your home on all the major websites you choose to reach the ideal purchasers.
- Free Disclosures: Similar to taxes, documentation is a crucial selling point. For all states, Flat Fee Realty provides free disclosures.
In our analysis, Flat Fee Realty has some significant red flags.
- Non-customizable Packages: The listing bundle offered by Flat Fee Realty does not allow any modification. The package’s one-size-fits-all design restricts the possibilities you can choose from.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: At closing, Flat Fee Realty takes a commission of 0.25%. They claim the buyer agent is responsible for paying this, but the seller pays the entire commission.
Flat Fee Realty is an excellent choice if having a budget-friendly strategy is important to you. They do, however, charge more for optional enhancements like extra photographs.
FSBO.com offers 2 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Basic Package – $99: This is a basic plan where your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You do not get MLS listing in this plan.
- MLS Package – $399: The package includes an MLS listing term of 6 months with up to 20 photos.
Here is what you will pay for the additional services:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
FSBO.com can be useful for experienced home sellers.
- Multiple Listing Categories: You get to highlight your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User‑Friendly Interface: FSBO.com has a simple website that is easy to navigate. It has a basic interface that enables you to create your listing by adding relevant information.
In our research, we found some red flags with FSBO.com.
- Not 100% Online: The company shares your information with a local broker who lists your property. There is no online automation therefore you must complete all the paperwork manually.
- No DIY Resources: FSBO.com does not provide any resources to enhance your listing experience.
- Unreliable Broker Quality: FSBO.com has mixed reviews online saying it has good services in some places only.
- Extra Fees for Listing Photos: If you want to add more than 20 photos to your listing you have to pay extra fees of $50 to $60.
- Costly Customization: For add-on services like e-lockbox rental and showing service you have to pay $150 and $75 respectively. These services are costly compared to other Flat Fee MLS service providers.
We recommend the $399 MLS package. The package offers maximum exposure through an MLS listing. Moreover, your listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and many more.
However, you should be aware that a la carte fees might go to a maximum of $335! For example, you will have to pay an extra fee of $75 and $150 if you want to use the CSS showing service and e-lockbox rental.
6. I Sold My House
iSoldMyHouse provides 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6-10 photos.
- Get Sold – $399+: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is a good choice in the 8 states where it offers services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Robust Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has good reviews on trusted websites like Google and BBB.
There are a few negatives with iSoldMyHouse.com
- Leads Sold to Local Brokers in 42 States and DC: iSoldMyHouse.com offers services in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, it sells your information to a local broker. Then, a local broker will contact you to list your property. You don’t get any listing assistance or customer care support in these 42 states + DC.
- Slow Listing & Time to Make Changes High: In the 42 states + DC where it does not provide its services, it sells your information to a local broker. Due to this your listing on the MLS and other FSBO paperwork gets delayed.
- Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse is low on tech. You have to review offers and manage inspections manually. It also does not offer a mobile app.
- Limited Coverage: I Sold My House currently serves in only 8 states. You will have to check if their packages are available in your area.
👉 iSoldMyHouse Review: Read a detailed review for iSoldMyHouse before investing.
We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. We suggest you buy the “Get Sold” plan if you reside in one of these states. Getting more than 6 photos is crucial because it helps to sell your house.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group provides 3-4 packages that vary as per state.
Common Services: Your listing gets activated within 48 hrs with a listing term of 6 to 12 months. In the full-service package, you get broker assistance which is expensive.
Flat Fee Group is available in all the states.
- Package Customization: You can get your package customized for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: You get all the necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addenda you need from Flat Fee Group.
- Great Exposure: Flat Fee Group will list your home on sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
Flat Fee Group has certain red flags which can make your experience terrible.
- Not 100% Online: Flat Fee Group is not fully online. Therefore, the process becomes manual and time-consuming. You’ll be on your own to provide tours and interact with potential buyers.
- Extra Fees: The closing costs can vary significantly as per your state and the listing package you choose. You will have to budget for these costs if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group operates on the agent referral system. There are several flat-fee brokerages that it works with, and no two sellers will have the same experience.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Oklahoma Near Me
There are over 500 regional Multiple Listing Sites in the USA. Here are a few in the Sooner State for FSBO home sellers.
- Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma City: Packages offered by Oklahoma City flat fee MLS companies are high-end, but some have hidden fees.
- Flat Fee MLS Tulsa: All Tulsa flat fee MLS listing companies provide maximum exposure on the local MLS, with customizable fixed-rate services available for an additional cost.
Be careful, local OK Flat Fee MLS services have high hidden costs and sub-par technology! This can ruin your experience if you are a new FSBO seller.
How to List Without a Realtor in Oklahoma?
Technically, only licensed real estate agents can list a property on the MLS. But with today’s technology, selling a house is easier than ever! To sell without a realtor you can opt for a Flat Fee MLS service and skip the heavy agent commissions.
List with a tech-backed Flat Fee Platform like Houzeo in 4 easy steps.
- Visit Houzeo to Register
- Enter your property info
- Purchase your preferred listing plan
- Complete the listing paperwork
👉 Houzeo is 100% online! Watch the video for more details.
How Much Do Oklahoma MLS Listings Cost?
On average, you can expect to pay $295 to $1,200 for a Flat Fee MLS listing service in OK.
Flat Fee MLS Listing services allow FSBO sellers to list their property without paying the listing agent commission. You also have the option to choose from an à la carte menu of services as per your needs.
We have listed a few upgrades most FFM Sites provide for an additional fee.
- Yard Sign: $49- $150
- Additional Photos: $50
- Lockbox: $50- $250
- Broker Assistance: 0.25%- 0.75% at closing
OK Seller Closing Costs and Seller Disclosure
Closing Costs: Oklahoma has the 8 to 10% highest closing costs in the USA. In Oklahoma, the seller is responsible for both the seller’s agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Other closing costs in Oklahoma are divided between both parties after negotiation.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs in Oklahoma include some of the following:-
- Attorney’s Fee: $150 – $500 per hour
- Escrow Fee: Spilt between buyer and seller
- Home Inspection Fee: $275 – $350
- Real Estate Broker Commission- 4%-6% Listing Agent Fee + 2%-3% Buyer’s Agent Fee
Seller’s Disclosure: A Oklahoma home seller is required by law to disclose any defects and restrictions pertaining to their property. This includes everything from pest infestation to pending legal matters. You must disclose these issues before the closing to avoid disputes with your buyer.
Typical Seller’s Disclosure in Oklahoma includes some of the following:-
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- General Housing Defect Disclosures
Careful, Hidden Fees Ahead!
It is not all rainbows and unicorns with a flat fee MLS listing platform. Some of these services list the price as low as $99. This usually means you will be bombarded with hidden costs (not mentioned on the pricing page) during your closing process.
👉 Houzeo Oklahoma Listing: Houzeo discloses all prices upfront so there are no surprises at closing!
Alternatives To Oklahoma Flat Fee MLS Companies
We recommend flat fee services that offer a full-service upgrade for most Oklahoma home sellers. But if you like keeping your options open, here are a few alternatives to Flat Rate MLS companies.
- Discount Realtors in Oklahoma: Discount real estate brokers typically charge between 0.5%- 2% commission at closing. You get the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission.
- Cash Home Buyers: Companies that buy houses for cash in Oklahoma pay you upfront within 24- 48 hours. However, most cash buyers pay an average of 12% less than your expected home sale price.
- Sell to iBuyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, buy hundreds of homes in Tulsa and other Oklahoma markets. This can be a good option if you are trying to sell your home fast in Oklahoma.
- Realtors in Oklahoma: Oklahoma Realtors will charge around 5% – 6% commission from the seller. However, if you are new to the real estate market it is likely you will need the guidance of a licensed real estate agent.
The Final Verdict
Selling your home will probably be one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. As the seller, you must pay the listing agent and the buyer agent’s commission. Flat Rate Realtors will help you save thousands in listing agent commissions.
We recommend Houzeo for most FSBO sellers in Oklahoma. Houzeo’s user-friendly dashboard, combined with IntelliList Listing Management will help you navigate the tough real estate space with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Flat Fee MlS?
Flat Fee MLS refers to a practice in real estate industry where the seller enters into an agreement of receiving various services with the real estate broker. In Flat Fee MLS , real estate broker receives flat fee for the service provided as against to traditional agents who receive commissions.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States. In fact, the US Department of Justice just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How Long will it Take for My MLS listing to go Live?
The average time required to list your property is 48 hours whereas in Oklahoma it takes 4 to 8 business days.
How Much do Flat Fee Services Cost in Oklahoma?
Flat Fee services in Oklahoma could cost you around $199-$399.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Related Keywords: MLS Oklahoma, MLS listings Oklahoma, flat fee MLS listing Oklahoma, MLS listings Tulsa Oklahoma, Oklahoma flat fee MLS listing, Oklahoma city MLS listings, Oklahoma MLS listings, MLS listing Oklahoma,