Oregon had a population of 4.25 million people in 2021. This was a modest increase from the previous year when the state’s population was estimated to be at 4.24 million. In 1960, the population of Oregon was estimated to be around 1.77 million people. Oregon is one of the most expensive states to live in. One always needs to be updated for the best option for Flat Fee MLS Oregon.
We have ranked and reviewed the top 5 Flat Fee MLS companies in Oregon , to help you make an informed decision.
» In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Rankings of Oregon Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
- How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
- Reviews: Oregon Flat Fee MLS Companies
- Hidden Fees in Flat Fee MLS listing companies
- Final Note
- Frequently Asked Questions
Ranking of Oregon Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. By Owner Oregon||$999||0.5%-1%||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|3. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$800||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|4. Lowes Flat Fee Realty||$399||$40-$200||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
|5. I Sold My House||$399||None||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔||⛔|
» Queen Advises: What is Flat Fee MLS?
How Much Does Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
There are 2 types of costs related to a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Initial Flat Fee: You’ll have to pay an upfront fee to list your home on MLS. Usually, the initial fee ranges between $300 and $500.
- Closing cost: Once a home seller strikes a deal and closes it, they have to pay a part of their equity on home inspection fee, title and home insurance fees, seller and buyer agent commissions, and home warranty as a closing cost of their property.
» Pro Tip: To know the most accurate closing cost estimate of your state or city, check out Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator.
Reviews: 5 Flat Fee MLS Oregon Companies
Houzeo offers 4 comprehensive Flat Fee MLS Listing plans.
- Bronze (FREE): Yes. It’s Free! Just pay a $49 fee for the Houzeo yard sign, take a selfie, and get refunded.
- Silver: In the silver plan, you can list 24 photos for 6 months. You also get a yard sign and unlimited listing changes. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more.
- Gold: Gold is Houzeo’s signature MLS package with tech features like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum: This is the ultimate flat fee plan with a 1-year listing term and virtual full-service from a licensed broker.
👉 Is Houzeo Legit? Find out before investing!
Houzeo has the best tech available for a Flat Fee MLS platform!
- No Listing Commission: With Houzeo you save at least 3% on listing agent commission. All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Advanced Tech: Houzeo offers up-to-the-minute technology to give you a smooth ride from list to close. You get an intuitive seller’s dashboard, free mobile app, and 100% online paperwork.
- Maximum Exposure: Your home is listed on 100+ real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. This ensures maximum eyeballs on your property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
👉 Houzeo Customer Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
In our research, we found no major red flags with Houzeo. Customers have consistently given positive reviews about their experience!
👉 Houzeo Complaints: Find Out what sellers said about Houzeo!
👑 We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan priced for an easy and quick listing. The full-service Platinum plan is a great option for first-time FSBO sellers who need expert guidance.
👉 Is Houzeo Good? Find out here!
2. By Owner Oregon
By Owner Oregon offers several packages priced between $99 to $999 that vary as per county.
Multiple Packages $99 to $999: Common services in all the packages include local Realtor’s MLS listing. Listing gets syndicated to Zillow.com, Trulia, REALTOR.com, IDX Websites – Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, and many more.
By Owner Oregon is a good option for home sellers in OR.
- Inexpensive Packages: By Owner Oregon offers affordable packages starting at $99. You should know that the package price and services vary by location.
- Great Exposure: Your property gets syndicated to popular sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- Max Coverage: By Owner Oregon offers services in the entire state of Oregon.
There are a few disadvantages of listing with By Owner Oregon.
- Extra Fees for Listing Changes: You can make up to 3 changes to your listing for free. After which you pay an extra fee of $25 per change.
- Extra Fees for Same-Day MLS Entry: You have to pay an additional fee for same-day MLS listing.
👑 We recommend their Better Flat Fee MLS package priced at $399 as it includes everything a home seller needs. You should know that the services of the package vary as per county.
3. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months, 4 -photos and state forms & disclosures, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: Includes the same services as the basic package with 10 free listing changes. In addition, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: Includes all services of the Plus Package, unlimited free listing changes, and open house postings with social media featured listings.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress have an “Excellent” of 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers. Check out his profile on Houzeo’s vendor page!
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Jared Andrew English is one of the most capable brokers in the business. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Andrew provides excellent representation.
- Excellent Customer Service: Congress Realty’s Andrew and his team are among the fastest and most accessible brokers in the industry.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. The broker community holds Jared Andrew English in high regard.
However, Congress Realty boasts several upgrades. In case you are opting for a more affordable plan, we recommend budgeting for these.
👑 We recommend the Premium Package as the best value for your money. You get unlimited changes with the Premium package, so it’s worth it mentally and financially. However, the cheaper plan requires you to purchase upgrades separately.
4. Lowes Flat Fee Realty
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers 3 flat fee MLS packages.
- Showcase Package – $399: This plan will allow you to upload 25 photos. The listing term is 6-months. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Premium Realtor Assist – $399 + 0.75% of Sales Price: This plan includes everything from the Showcase package. Additionally, it also provides full agency representation with a listing term until sold. You also get phone and email support.
- Realtor Assist – $0 Upfront + 1.5% of Sales Price: This plan includes everything from the Premium Realtor Assist package.
Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers its services in Oregon and Idaho.
- Great Exposure: Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many local websites.
- State Disclosures: You get all the required contracts, forms, addendums, and disclosures to sell your house.
- Virtual Tour Link: You get to insert your virtual house tour link into the MLS.
- Listing Assistance: Lowes Flat Fee Realty offers listing support that eases the whole process.
There are a few negatives of listing ith Lowes Flat Fee Realty.
- Extra Fees for Open House: You don’t get open house in the Showcase package. For up to 3-weekend postings you have to pay $50.
- Expensive and Vague Plans: The Premium Realtor Assist and Realtor Assist package offers matching services. However, rates of their plan vary drastically thereby confusing home sellers.
👑 Lowes Flat Fee Realty’s packages are expensive. If budget is not an issue, we recommend their Premium Realtor Assist package priced at $399+0.75% of the sales price.
5. I Sold My House
💼 Packages: I Sold My House is a flat-fee MLS listing service in Oregon that offers packages starting from $299 to $399. You can schedule open houses for no additional cost with their packages.
One of the best things they have is that they send all buyer leads directly the house seller. You can also pay $50 per month to have your listing featured on their homepage and sidebar.
📢 Exposure: Your property will be published on the homepage and sidebar of their website for $50 per month, which will enhance exposure for your home and maybe lead to a quick sale.
📱Technology: These packages are fairly restrictive and don’t allow for much customization, and there aren’t many a la carte possibilities.
⚠️ Caution: The add-on services can add up to a significant amount. So, one needs to keep these factors in mind.
- You save the listing agent commission
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller
- Schedule open houses without additional fees
- You are on your own to market your property
- Many home sellers have complained about their customer support
- No customization available
- Not a lot of a-la-carte services to choose from
On the renowned review site Yelp Reviews, I Sold My House has a 1 out of 5 rating (2 total reviews).
Covers major MLSs in Oregon.
Hidden Fees in Flat Fee MLS listing companies
Some companies are not upfront about their fees. These hidden costs could go up to thousands of dollars and have a significant impact on your savings. They might say that they take a flat fee but might charge you a percentage of commission at the time of closing.
Other hidden fees that companies might not mention are:
- cancellation fees
- listing changes charge
- seller disclosure charges
- expensive yard signs
- lockbox charges
- closing coordination fees
- printing charges
- attorney fees
While some of these services are mentioned in their a-la-carte services, if you still need a lot of support for selling your house, you might need to consider going with a realtor.
Oregon is one of the first states to implement the Flat Fee MLS idea. People are still learning about it and gradually adapting to it. You may anticipate paying $200-$400 on average for a Flat Fee MLS listing in Oregon, but this is merely an estimate. On the low end, an MLS listing bundle will set you back $100, while a comprehensive regional multiple listing services Oregon package would set you back $1,300. Each subscription includes a variety of features, such as the ability to upload more photos, a la carte services, and even paperwork assistance in some cases. You have the option to purchase according to your needs.
» Want to know more? Check out these stellar Houzeo reviews to learn why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Flat Fee MLS?
Flat-fee MLS refers to the practice in the real estate industry of a seller entering into an "à la carte service agreement" with a real estate broker who accepts a flat fee rather than a percentage of the sale price for the listing side of the transaction.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Florida. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
What is the difference between Flat Fee MLS and Traditional Agent?
A traditional broker commission model is usually 6% on closing, which is going to cost more for you as home seller. A Flat Fee MLS on the other hand, asks you a flat fee instead.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS in Oregon?
The best Flat Fee MLS in Oregon is:
2) By Owner Oregon
3) Congress Realty
4) Lowes Flat Fee Realty
5) I Sold My House
How much do Flat Fee services cost in Oregon?
Flat Fee services in Oregon could cost you around $279-$999.
Related Keywords: flat fee mls listing, Oregon Flat fee, multiple listing services oregon, fsbo oregon, oregon MLS, flat fee mls portland Oregon, MLS listing oregon, regional multiple listing service oregon, best for sale by owner mls listing service, best site for sale by owner homes, real estate websites